No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the car. One of my favorite 90-91s.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

this IS my favorite 90-91 PERIOD, this car MUST ride on rails and no with its newfound power its all over but the cryin.

p.s. whats next header? judging by the rest of your mods it could be just about anything, you got some pretty trick shit in there

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Dammit ronald you keep taking sig pics...lol j/k As always I love your pics..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Wow, thanks everyone, really means a lot to me

Mike, the swap's been treating me really good so far..No leak, or any other problem whatsoever..I just really wish I have an LSD tranny hehehe..The motor pulls really strong, but the long gears are holding it back a little, especially when I get to 3rd, 4th and 5th...Long breath tho, for sure...Needle goes past 220km/h in 4th gear

Sean, I'm going to be leaving the car the way it is right now, because I'm going back to school full time, and most likely won't have any time and/or money to work on the car until next summer But my next mod would most definitely be a SHORTER geared LSD tranny haha preferably T2W4, but we will see how that goes...That and CF hood and trunk if I can find one for 90-91 tails

Well, here goes some new pics

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

car is sick ronald. got my new background if you dont mind
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

LOL, you bastard! you beat me to mine. well my buddy has mine!

anyways... the funny thing is that in the first pic (before scrolling to see the other) i was looking and thinking to myself "hmm what changed???....??" and i specifically looked at the trunk to see if you have sourced a flushmount..but i couldnt tell.

next pic you post, BAM!! an oem flushy. what an overall GREAT LOOKIN car. it compliments your rear end nicely.

i guess ill have to get mine installed!!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R

good lord, thats one shiny fender

and those wheels are looking better and better by the day
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  LOL, you bastard! you beat me to mine. well my buddy has mine!

anyways... the funny thing is that in the first pic (before scrolling to see the other) i was looking and thinking to myself "hmm what changed???....??" and i specifically looked at the trunk to see if you have sourced a flushmount..but i couldnt tell.

next pic you post, BAM!! an oem flushy. what an overall GREAT LOOKIN car. it compliments your rear end nicely.

i guess ill have to get mine installed!!
                  Ditto! I was thinking the exact same thing except.....I already saw this bad boy in person And let me tell you all, it looks waaaaay better in person. What a lucky bum! I really need to install my 2nd rate knock off. heehee

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Thanks man, the bumper is actually not shiny in real life, I don't know how it can look good in pictures haha

The wheels are definitely growing on me, I just wish they'd be a bit wider hehe maybe 15x7.5", or 15x8"...Oh well, can't always get what you want

Sean! Thanks for the kind words bro...And yes, you should definitely hurry and install all the goodies you have laying around Flushie + ITR = SEX

1990EX, anytime man, it'd be an honor hehe and if you, or anyone ever wants a high-res version, just give me a shout

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                      Ditto! I was thinking the exact same thing except.....I already saw this bad boy in person And let me tell you all, it looks waaaaay better in person. What a lucky bum! I really need to install my 2nd rate knock off. heehee
                      Hahaaa ok ok, it's not thaaat great You saw the blemishes, ain't pretty! Glad to see you're back home safe and sound btw

And I wouldn't call it 2nd rate knock-off..More like...The next best thing hahaha

Ronald

Comment

G*d Damn Man.....

I could list the stuff i like, but theres so much

Probably the tow-hooks are what catch my eye, among a dozen other things, lol. Good stuff

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks man Yeah I get a lot of comments on the tow hooks, both (+) AND (-) haha what can I say? I'm just a ricer at heart

One of the pics I took a couple of nights ago..90-91 rear-end Vs. 92-93 But looking at that pic, I feel the need to lower the car some more haha dunno why

Comment

one of the baddasts BBB!
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Congrats on the flushie Ronald...

and your car is looks awesome..

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

whooooaaa. you got a flushmount now! after like 2~3 years in search lol. congrats on that..

i had mine painted in april. still havent installed it..

Comment

Working...
                                X