Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
    Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments! Sorry for this late reply, been busy lately..

Sean! The wheels are not from the same guy...And I have no future plan as of right now haha school's starting in September, which can only mean one thing: Tuition fees & textbooks

quickangel93: What kind of spoiler do you have man?

grey9ex: Progress RSB is awesome! Really makes a huge difference in terms of handling...My car doesn't feel so much like a sedan anymore

Well, just a little bit of update for all of you..

I've decided to sell the meshies and grab these wheels off my friend, because they are just too good to pass up! I have a feeling that some people will like them, and some will hate them...I personally love them, because they are different, aand they're white

I also got a pair of rear Koni Yellow shocks (thanks to Mike a.k.a. hondaracer33) to improve the handling a bit...With the Illuminas, I find that the front can be stiff enough, but the rear can't..And with this setup I'm actually getting a more neutral handling, with much less understeering..

That is all the update I have for now Thanks for looking! Here are some more pics..

Ronald
    i could get you a 90-91 or a 92-93 if i find one.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

nice ride man
      wat?

Comment

Damn Ronald! That looks tight!
        I am happy you made the right decision.
        So how did the install go?
        I hope you like those struts. I sure did.
        It was just the springs I hated, but dont tell anyone, k?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

nice pics bro!!

what rotors u got there pak?? looks badass.

same diameter as the VTEC rotors?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Thanks guys!

Affandi, I don't remember the brand of my front rotors haha Snyper I think? But yeah, they are 11.2", because I am using SiR-T front calipers..BIG difference compared to the stock calipers..

Mike! Struts are really good bro, thanks! I owe you And the best part is that I didn't get the clanking problem that you had when you had these on hehe

quickangel, if you can get me a flushmount, I'll definitely buy that off you haha that's pretty much the only spoiler that I'm interested in...Thanks tho man

and Jukes, thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate it!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

You need to come down to a meet in WA!!!!

Car's looking sexy as always man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i hate u ronald! jk of course... this has been a productive year hasnt it?

i am seriously jealous of everything going on on this car!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

no new plans?? thats kinda sad....i always look forward to your new plans/ideas! school is important though.

car definately sits pretty on the new shoes! gotta like the white...kinda goes back to when u rocked the ITRs.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hehehe well bro, there's ALWAYS going to be a future plan...I just don't like making plans when I don't have the money to back it up, 'coz then I might end up taking a loan JUST to achieve my future plan hahaha

If you must know though, what I'm REALLY craving right now is a T2W4 LSD tranny and a set of Megan Racing coilover damper kit...I was helping Mike (hondaracer33) well...more like watching him install his coilovers last weekend , and I must say, looking at the coilovers just made me drool all night hahaha they are such nice toys....Expensive, but noice..

Chris! How have you been bro? Yeah I guess I've been a bit busy working on the car this year hehe I just want to make sure that the car will be good to go for another couple of years, at least until I graduate

When's the next WA meet? I'm sure a lot of guys from Vancouver would love to make a trip down there!!

Ronald

Comment

finally someone from vancouver im from poco

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r
                        finally someone from vancouver im from poco
                        There are alot of us that represent VAC!

Ronald, That clunk was the springs man. They suck donkey!
                        Never buy H&R sport!
                        Last edited by CB3; 08-16-2007, 08:21 PM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Hehe yeah, I remember having that clunk when I was running the H&R Sports..Ah well, I liked them for the first week, 'coz they were definitely better compared to stock springs..But after that, well...You kinda wanna go lower and stiffer, ya know what I mean?

Well, I was bored earlier today, and after working on Mike's (604_cb7) pic, I decided to make some for myself too Here they are..

Crappy background, but it was about to rain, so I didn't wanna drive to my usual spots hehe next time..

Ronald

Comment

^ nice Ronald.... i want something like that too...

this time we'll find a spot without power lines and better background....

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

come take pictures of my car!! .......please.
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X