No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go Ronald...keep it coming mang.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Those wheels were the only reason I had an excuse to leave this hole lol. Sigh.

Comment

woohoo Ronald! kabare?

looks like u had fun at the dealership..

but y 2 filters?

just wanna ask, coz im lazy to scroll back a FEW pages, but did the lude come with a tiptronic tranny?? i need a tiptronic TCU..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Sorry John, I needed to sell them ASAP though..

'sup Affandi! It's never fun when buying OEM stuff hahaha expensive yoo!

As for the two filters...One is for when the engine is up and running (hopefully), I'm going to break it in a little, for at least 500km..Seeing that the motor's been sitting for a year, I just want to get all the old dirty oil out, and whatever junk might be in there..Just to make sure that everything runs properly..And after the break-in period, I'm going to do another oil change, and THEN the fun starts

manual tensioner conversion was done yesterday (Easy!), as well as JDM manual cams, AEM cam gears (Thanks Carlos!) and some other things..Just need to install some more seals, t-belt, Fidanza flywheel, Exedy clutch, tranny, wirings, and the engine is going in..

I'll keep you guys updated..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            'sup Affandi! It's never fun when buying OEM stuff hahaha expensive yoo!

As for the two filters...One is for when the engine is up and running (hopefully), I'm going to break it in a little, for at least 500km..Seeing that the motor's been sitting for a year, I just want to get all the old dirty oil out, and whatever junk might be in there..Just to make sure that everything runs properly..And after the break-in period, I'm going to do another oil change, and THEN the fun starts
            u smartass.. haha.. j/k meng..all's good..

yeah, cant wait for the H to be brought back to life..

hurry up!

cheers

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

No problem Ronald
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

I demand an update!
                Oh well I will see you in 2 days

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Dropin' by to say nice ride
                  14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER
                    Dropin' by to say nice ride
                    Thanks dude, your car is lookin fine as well

Well, after a little more than 2 months, she is finally up and running again...And I must say, it feels like I'm driving a totally different car...I missed her!!!

Here are some pix from yesterday's meet at Cultus Lake...

Mods list have been updated on Page 1, as well as pictures And comments are always welcomed!

Ronald

Comment

That first picture looks perfect. Good to hear the car is running.

Comment

Nice....I have been busy with my final class lately.

I will keep you update regarding the "stuff," and you will be the first one to get it.

Comment

Hey thanks a lot bro, all the best with the final class!

Yea I'm pretty happy that the car is finally running...It's been too long!!!

Ronald

Comment

Damn your car is sick as usual!

So nice to see your bbb received a new heart

jdmCITY.com

Comment

W W, Ronald it looks fantastic!! swap looks very clean and the *new* additions also compliment the car very nicely!!

how does that ECU run your H22?? whats your review? lol

anyways congrats on the swap!!

Sean
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks guys I'm really glad everything worked out okay with the swap..The only problem I had was with the 5th gen downpipe, and right now I have a ticking noise coming from one of the valves (Did valve adjustment twice, and I still missed some! ) But other than that, it pulls strong! I love the response I get from 8lbs flywheel..Mind you tho, with the F tranny, I pretty much need a runway to hit VTEC haha gears are sooo long! It's a good thing in a way tho, because once I'm in VTEC, I can just keep on going and not have to shift up hehe

Just did an oil change today (after 500kms of driving), and the oil just looked nasty when it came out...Guess it's because of all the sludge just sitting in the engine after a little more than a year..But now it's running on fresh oil & filter, and I'm going to run it for about 5000kms before switching to synthetic..

Sean! ECU works great! I was a bit scared at first when the car was running super rich and idle surging like crazy, but turned out it was my fault..I messed up on the O2 wiring, as well as some vacuum lines Right now car runs pretty smooth, and VTEC kicks in pretty hard at about 4800RPM all the way to 8000RPM! (stock tach) Where were you on Sunday bro? I was hoping that I'd finally be able to meet you and see your ride!!

I've been getting some questions on my new shoes..The wheels are 16x7, +38 offset, and I'm currently running 205/55/16 tires on..I'm also running 8mm spacers, which pushed the wheels out to +30...Rears aren't rubbing, because I cut the lip on the rear fenders that I rolled last time...The front is pretty close, but so far so good, no rubbing when turning...Mind you, I haven't really been pushing the car around corners..I'm actually a bit scared that the front tires would catch my fenders

Here's a pic to show the stance with the new setup..

I have -3.0 camber up front, and -1.5 camber in the rear Hope that helps..

Ronald

Comment

Working...
                                X