No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you're getting the H22 after saying on VAC that it was over rated?

haha just kidding, can't wait to see it all done

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Like the car.
      I noticed you have 10mm wheel spacers for your ITRs. I thought the offset was about right with those wheels. Are they tucked in to much otherwise?
      Do you need those extended wheel studs too because of the spacers?
      My CB7 post on my blog
      My CB7 thread

Comment

Hahahaha they ARE overrated Aaron But I got it for free, soo I really can't complain much now, can I? Hahaha call me a hypocrete

Typhoon, +50mm offset for me is just too high..And plus I'm kind of addicted with the +35 offset from my Volks haha I was actually looking for a set of 15mm or 20mm spacers last time, but couldn't find them, so I stuck with the 10mm spacers for now...Altho I might be letting go of both the ITRs and the Volks pretty soon

As for the extended studs, I got them just 'coz they look cool haha But Mike (CB7) told me that when he uses 7mm spacers on this car on stock studs, he barely got 2 turns when tightening the lug nuts, sooo I dunno..Might be a good idea to use extended studs if you're thinking of going crazy with spacers

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

yo ronald as soon as i get a LOT of free time i will finish the ride... school and doing a lot of photo work have pretty much owned my life for a while however whenever it is done i plan on shootin to cali and u should come down.... i live dead center of downtown chicago..... but pa isnt exactly close to here at all

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

woah you got a free H22? santa must like you

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

It wasn't santa 'coz I got it for my b'day haha And nahh, technically it wasn't free..But the price I got it for, I jus couldn't resist..Blessings are always a good thing I guess

Chris, you're going to Cali? Mann you sound so busy, when the heck are you ever going to finish your CB bro? Haha haven't seen it for so long, I kinda miss it!!

Ronald

Comment

that's some birthday gift

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

im mad u got an fg360

oh and i plan on going to vcali after the car runs... i just got news that im picking up a ported intake mani..... and a few other goodies for the H as well.... yeah i went and looked at the car for the first time in 3 months last night.... made me sad!
                  Last edited by J-specCb4; 12-29-2006, 06:39 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

pic 4 is the best cb7 pic i have ever seen! nice car man

Comment

Thanks a lot man

Chris! Hurry up and finish your car bro, your member's ride thread is getting drier and drier by the minute hahaha Yea I got the FG360..Very unexpected, but a pleasant surprise nevertheless

One pic from today when I was playing around with my cam..

Very grainy tho, ISO1600 is no good Ah well, still learning how to use the D80..I need a better lens, but those babies cost as much as an LSD tranny!! Haha dilemma dilemma

Ronald

Comment

^ damn ronald that picture makes your car so flat.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

looking good dude!
                          No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

wht wheels yu planning to get next?

Comment

Hehehe dunno yet bro, but I think I'm goint to stick with white wheels...They're hard to clean, but they sure are addicting!

Pic from tonight..

To see more, just click HERE!

Ronald
                              Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 01-05-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

beautiful pictures Ronald...

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X