No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexy wheel ronald! similar to the one ive been looking at buying!
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

mugen hawtness.

Comment

How do you get your girlfriend to buy you Mugen?
        My WIFE wouldn't know what Mugen was if it slapped her between the eyes.
        I would have to say "Buy me this!", then she would say "For HOW much! How about a Grant wheel?" Jeesh!

Speaking of Mugen wheels......if you decide to sell your "spare" hit me up, YO!

BTW it looks tight

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

nice man.. looks good

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

dude honestly, this is probably the first time I ever check your thread and boy, do I love what you have done to your car. It looks different from the pack and all the jdm goodies is a plus. Great job man

Comment

Mugen steering wheels looks awesome.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Whoa look at all the VAC ppl dropping by hehe 'sup guys

Yea I love the FG-360..Not putting it on for daily driving tho hahaha I took it off right after I took the pics..Gonna get a quick release hub before I use it, that way it won't have to suffer from my cheap ass steering lock hehe

Mike, let's just say that my GF is pretty much brainwashed hahaha All her guy friends are shocked of how much more she knows about cars than they do nowadays, and how much she hates slow drivers I keep tellin her that bein a girl doesn't give her an excuse to not know bout cars and how they work, sooo yeahh

pocb7, thanks a lot man, kind words like those keep me motivated

yeamans, which dash sticker are you talking about bro?

Some more pics for you guys, hope y'all won't get bored First pic is a bit blurry I need a digiSLR hehehe..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

looks very VERY nice!! luv the steering wheel! im never bored looking at all ur updates!! good stuff!! glad to see even MORE progress!

she's a beauty!
                  Sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks bro Haven't seen updates from you for a while, how's your car coming along Sean?

Got an early x'mas present for myself this year..

Info on the company "ADVANCE/FLAT-OUT" --> CLICK HERE!

Got it off my friend who drives an H22 BB1 that's soon to be boosted..He told me that he ran this ECU when his H22 was still stock + SRI, and he managed to pull a few car lengths away from his buddy's BB1 (H22 swapped, I/H/E, Crower Stage 2 camshafts) That's what he told me anyways VTEC crossover at 5000RPM, redlines at 8200RPM..

Again, these are what he claimed, I didn't see it with my own eyes, soo we'll have to see how it goes

Ronald

Comment

nice man your car amazes me..
                      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Your car is sick!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

nice pick up ronald

... cant wait till the h22 is in and running in yur car.

Comment

Thanks guys

And Zack, yes, I did end up getting my neighbour's motor..Oh wait did I say motor? I meant to say the whole car haha

The swap process will begin next year, after xmas and new years

Ronald

Comment

I can't wait till your swap is done......and my ITR's are on!
                              We will have to do a photo shoot

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                                I can't wait till your swap is done......and my ITR's are on!
                                We will have to do a photo shoot
                                Hey what about me? I have ITR's too

but no rubber yet!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X