X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome...

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

dayum that lip is beefy.... looks good tho. nice work

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

that lip is unique, i like it.

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the comments guys, glad to see that you guys are liking the lip hehehe Guess that means all that hard work of trying to fit this lip on the bumper is not such a waste of time after all

Mike (hondaracer33), thanks for the suggestion bro..I dunno why, but I just don't like to have my lic. plate sitting in the middle of my front bumper..I dunno, looks too 'stock' for me hahaha And blocking half of the JDM fogs is actually not a bad thing..As you can see, I have the translucent JDM plate...Soo when the JDM plate is on the car, if I turn on my fog lights at night, the numbers on the plate would actually glow hehehe it's kinda cool Thanks again for the suggestion tho Mike, appreciate it

And the other Mike (604_cb7), the lic. plate is not photoshopped on bro hehehe you've seen it before haven't ya?

Ah, I still owe the other Mike (Accordwarrior) a pic of my rear lip....Bahh so many Mike, I'm getting myself confused

I'll take a pic of my rear lip as soon as I finished installing my CD5 sideskirts Mike

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Teaser pic of the rear lip...

Comment

not sure if i've ever commented on your ride, but another one to add on my favorites list. great work so far especially on the subtle, but custom kitted pieces
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

wowww.
                i love your car.

i've been reading the specs, and the interior, but theres no pics of the interior?

can you take some? I'm dying to see the inside of this thing.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm.......A few Mikes in the world eh?
                  I think the whole lit license plate thing would look pretty cool.
                  I take it all back.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

PURE SICKNESS!!! Man this car gets cleaner every time I come on!!! You said earlier how you wanna go like 2 more inches lower, man I remember how you wanted to just stay stock if I'm right!!! No, that's cool, I just wanted to do an inch, then I did an inch and a half and now I want the Neuspeed Race springs (2ish inches), so I feel you!!! Dang the lil teaser pic is killin me cause I wanna see more of that rear lip and get those CD side skirts cause that'll look so clean!!! Keep it up!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

i love the front lip, i wanted to get it but still dont know they look big on the car . maybe its me.

Comment

Hehe yea I kno what you mean..From some angles, the lip does look a bit BIG haha maybe I'll take some better pics later..I like the flares on the side tho, it flows well with my 5th gen sideskirts..

N e wayz, project footwork is still goin..The car is going to sit on 4 jackstands in about 3 weeks, and I'll be replacing all the suspension and brake parts (all that you could imagine)..They're due for replacement, so I figure I might as well do everything all at once Also trying to do everything by myself (Instead of paying $500 for someone else to do it), so hopefully I'll do everything right

Here's a teaser pic..Guess what I bought for myself tonight..

I still can't believe that I actually bought 'em hahaha At first, I jus wanted to take a look, since I've never seen these babies in real life EVER...But then, I couldn't resist the price, sooo

I'll have more updates in about a month, hopefully

Ronald

Comment

nice purchase Ronald..

did you get the center caps too?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                          www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Hehehe 'sup Mike! No, the wheels didn't come with center caps...That's allright tho, Ebay always have 'em once in a blue moon..Or if I'm lucky, maybe some members here have a set sitting around?? Hehehe who knows..

But hey Mike, did you put any spacers when rolling on these ITR rims? If so, how big are the spacers? I'm actually thinking of using 10mm spacers all around..I really don't like the +50 offset, and I'm kinda addicted to my +35 offset from Volks hehehehe the car handles a lot better, altho the rear can rub a bit when I corner hard

I figure, since I'll be using these ITRs for winter, I can jus settle with +40 offset, and 195/55/15 tires, since the wheels are only 6" wide

How's your car doin n e wayz Mike?

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordlxcb7
                              PURE SICKNESS!!! Man this car gets cleaner every time I come on!!! You said earlier how you wanna go like 2 more inches lower, man I remember how you wanted to just stay stock if I'm right!!! No, that's cool, I just wanted to do an inch, then I did an inch and a half and now I want the Neuspeed Race springs (2ish inches), so I feel you!!! Dang the lil teaser pic is killin me cause I wanna see more of that rear lip and get those CD side skirts cause that'll look so clean!!! Keep it up!!!
                              Hahaha yea, you're right..I did want to stay stock...And then I purchased the H&R Sports..(Got it from 604_cb7 actually hehehe) And now, I want lower hahahah I guess that's jus how it works huh? Never satisfied hehehe..

The CD sideskirts and rear lip are on the car, but I jus haven't been taking any pics lately..But no worriez, once my summer project is done, I'll be taking lots and lots of pics!! Hehehe thx for the kind words bro

Ronald

Comment

Here I am Ronald, just as I promised!

WOW I have been thinking that I would buy those exact wheels for my winters as well. hahaha.

Nice find.

I keep looking to you for inspiration. Just when I think I am on to something new, you beat me to it.

Looking sweet! keep it up

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X