No announcement yet.

peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the stance!! Cant wait to see the fog installed!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Yes, fogs. Pete, this car, as always, is beautiful. Just the way I liked the Arcadia sedans, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        Damn those fogs look brand new!

Can't wait to see this car again.
        Lol. Working at a detail shop has it's perks lol.
        Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
        I just looked through the past two pages and fell in love with Arcadia green again! Thanks dude for motivating me to paint my car!
        No problem lol.
        Originally posted by busak87 View Post
        Love the stance!! Cant wait to see the fog installed!!
        I can't wait ether lol. This cold weather needs to break at least for one day lol.
        Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Yes, fogs. Pete, this car, as always, is beautiful. Just the way I liked the Arcadia sedans, too.
        Thanks man. As soon as the weather is doable, these fogs are going to be put on lol.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

No excuses, brah. I put mine on in the dead of winter. If you have an enclosed garage, you have no excuses. Hell, I had half of a garage and I got her done.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            No excuses, brah. I put mine on in the dead of winter. If you have an enclosed garage, you have no excuses. Hell, I had half of a garage and I got her done.

If I had a garage, them fogs would of been on lol. I don't have that luxury of having a garage. All the things I did on the cb is almost always outside. Right now it's cold as heck in jersey and I had pneumonia this year and I don't want to risk getting the pneumonia again if I can help it lol.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

sorry about the picture quality, used my cell phone for the pics. fogs. done.

MR page

Comment

Nice , Is That the OEM Moulding for the Fogs ?

Now all you need is those JDM Headlights.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Looking good petey! Glad it worked out and the bulbs worked too lmao.

Door edge trimming ftw. Works way better then the usdm oem molding

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                    Nice , Is That the OEM Moulding for the Fogs ?

Now all you need is those JDM Headlights.
                    thanks. i used two strips of door edge trim for the mouldings. it was only like $3.00 at autozone. the elusive jdm headlights. its an obstacle to get them headlights though lol.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    Looking good petey! Glad it worked out and the bulbs worked too lmao.

Door edge trimming ftw. Works way better then the usdm oem molding
                    yea man. the fogs were somewhat easy but, the harness's were a pain in the ass lol. i never did so much bending & twisting just to install some lights. i felt like a human pretzel lol. the door edge trim is better than the oem moulding ones. its off by a hair at the edges but, its perfect. and its thinner so it looks cleaner than the oem ones.

MR page

Comment

wow, nice ride, I wish I had your front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        wow, nice ride, I wish I had your front bumper
                        Lol. After installing the fogs, I can't imagine how I had my cb without them lol. I did ordered nokya h3c bulbs for the fogs because the stock bulb lighting output looks dated compared to my headlights that has silverstars bulbs in them.

MR page

Comment

dam. now that looks nice. 1piece lights will deff complete your front end. but looks good either way.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                            dam. now that looks nice. 1piece lights will deff complete your front end. but looks good either way.
                            Thanks man.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                              sorry about the picture quality, used my cell phone for the pics. fogs. done.

YES!

Reminds me of when I did mine, lol...

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                              Lol. After installing the fogs, I can't imagine how I had my cb without them lol.
                              That's the way I was. Which is why I now want OEM fogs for my CG, lol. Mine were aimed perfectly and lit up the road in such a manner that on a clear summer's night, I could probably drive with them alone.

Comment

My fogs came with the oem wire harness. It only comes on when the headlights are on. Nothing else. It would of been nice to have them on only like some corvette's do but, I'll take it as it is since it's done up like it was done at Honda. Oem clean lol.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X