No announcement yet.

peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive finnaly got the rims mounted up and rolling. heres the pics. enjoy.

16'' rota boost rims with new nitto neo gens 205/50/16
    Last edited by peteypete; 03-13-2009, 10:25 PM.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

those look so much better
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
        those look so much better
        really, thanks man.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

Comment

Those dont look too bad Pete.

I need a spoiler, lol. Itd look good with the ITRs after i get lowered.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
            really, thanks man.
            i always loved your car bro super clean an simple
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

love em
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Those dont look too bad Pete.

I need a spoiler, lol. Itd look good with the ITRs after i get lowered.
                thanks. ill admit i took a big chance getting these rotas in gold so idk if this set up is good or what lol. i need more feedback lol.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                  thanks. ill admit i took a big chance getting these rotas in gold so idk if this set up is good or what lol. i need more feedback lol.
                  green an gold are always good together
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

I still love that flushmount.

Need to upgrade 1st page. Those black seca's are no longer your only wheels. And do you have an aftermarket antenna or half-mast? Just curious.

I just love the overall look. Its clean yet subtle, but there's a hint of excitement. Very nice. Im really hoping to be on the same level by fall/ealry winter of this year.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Yo! those wheels set off your car much more then your black ones..

Im feeling it alot! even for 16s they look good with that drop.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        I still love that flushmount.

Need to upgrade 1st page. Those black seca's are no longer your only wheels. And do you have an aftermarket antenna or half-mast? Just curious.

I just love the overall look. Its clean yet subtle, but there's a hint of excitement. Very nice. Im really hoping to be on the same level by fall/ealry winter of this year.
                        yea i need to update my mr thread soon lol. the antenna is oem but broken. so its just like that lol. i want to go back to a no spoiler trunk again. but finding one in arcadian green, ive have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a trunk of that color lol.

MR page

Comment

Scenario 1: Remove spoiler. Fill/paint holes. Sell me spoiler.

Scenario 2: Trade ME trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            Yo! those wheels set off your car much more then your black ones..

Im feeling it alot! even for 16s they look good with that drop.
                            thanks man. all i need at this point is an h22. so much to do, so little time lol.

MR page

Comment

wheels look good as hell pete....... I love that gold with the green. Just need your red clears back on to make it really pop.

Comment

i dribbled a little.....

Comment

Working...
                                X