peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    yeah i Sears and a couple other shops in MD did the same thing.
    yea. this sucks though. i need an alighnment soon or my tires are going to wear out.

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    wow!the drop is awesome1

how is the ride?
    good so far. but, playing with the knob is crazy. still dont know what setting i should put it though.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
      thanks bro. though, i may need to raise it one notch idk. the only problem now is that no shop i went to so far wanted to fix my alignment after the drop. their telling me that they don't want to be responsible if the alignment gets fucked up because of the drop wtf.
      go where juan went to get his its lifetime and will do it with the drop. Or maybe richie could help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
        go where juan went to get his its lifetime and will do it with the drop. Or maybe richie could help you out.
        yea man i talked to rich earlier today, and he's going to do my alignment for me at Honda before the meet this sunday.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

Comment

your car is sexy as hell dude........i love everything you done, whats next ?????
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Isn't it?!?

Glad you're finally back on the road. Arcadia ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ok guys, i dont know how to say this but, i got into an accident last night. i was at my girls crib helping her take some stuff out of her friends truck. after everything was done, i left her crib and got in the car to leave. there was a car parked in front of me, so naturaly i went to hit reverse so i can get some clearence. i just berley tapped the gas when i heard a loud crash. i got out and checked to see what that loud noise was and at first saw nothing was wrong. i notice that her friends truck was parked close to me and i thought i just hit her bumper. when i got out to see if anything was wrong, i saw that my rear passenger tail light was cracked. i was mad but not pissed, but then i started to see something wasnt right though. it seems that when all was said and done and my girl got her stuff out of the truck, somebody forgot to close the liftgate on the truck. so when i hit reverse, i accdently hit the liftgate instead of a bumper as i first thought. it seams that the liftgate completly dented and caved in the whole corner area of the rear tail light assembley. and it also slightly caved in my trunk as well. i dont have pictures yet, but ill try to get a camera to get some pics up later. im really stressed and pissed about this right now. this cars color is rare enough as it is in the junkyards around here and now i got exstensive body damage added to it already. idk, im really discouraged even trying to fix it up. im just thinking about just converting it back to stock and selling it and get something else idk.

MR page

Comment

dont sell it man. if its a stock color get the color code off your car and go to napa and get the color from them. get a spray gun and the parts you need. sand them down good and paint them. shouldnt cost you very much. at the max $100 for it all(parts, paint, and gun) and it'll be good as new.

Comment

Damn pete, that sucks! Sometimes you got to be extra careful cause of the Tint.

Send me a picture of the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    dont sell it man. if its a stock color get the color code off your car and go to napa and get the color from them. get a spray gun and the parts you need. sand them down good and paint them. shouldnt cost you very much. at the max $100 for it all(parts, paint, and gun) and it'll be good as new.
                    ill look into it. thanks. its just that my car still sports the original factory paint and its messed up that all the the drama that happends to me is almost always when im parked. its hard as hell getting parts thats in my color and without no pinstripes.

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                    Damn pete, that sucks! Sometimes you got to be extra careful cause of the Tint.

Send me a picture of the damage.
                    ok, i stood up all night trying to straighten the damage on the car. so far i think i got it somewhat good. the corner light now almost line up with the bumper but the light itself is cracked so i have to put back on the oem lights. the trunk was slightley caved in so i had to bang it out somewhat with a rubber hammer. it seams that everything is good so far except that i may have to align the trunk because there is a big gap on the right side, while the left side of the trunk has closed up a lot. i wont be able to finish the banging out the rear until sunday, my only day off.

MR page

Comment

Ahhhh yes just what I needed to see a green CB7 with the red/clear's Nice ride, I hope mine will turn out as good as yours one day on appearance Very nice job on your CB!!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

It is beautiful, isnt it?

Pete, i was just thinking about your ride today man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
                          Ahhhh yes just what I needed to see a green CB7 with the red/clear's Nice ride, I hope mine will turn out as good as yours one day on appearance Very nice job on your CB!!
                          Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          It is beautiful, isnt it?

Pete, i was just thinking about your ride today man.
                          thanks guys. though, my corner passenger side red & clear got smashed from that accident i had lately. im rocking oem tail lights now. i miss my red & clear lights, my car looks funny with the oem lights back on.

MR page

Comment

Sometimes i miss the OEMs, lol.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hopefully you'll be able to get it all fixed up and back to normal.

I dunno if ive asked you before, and if i have, forgive my memory but;
                            --How do you like that muffler? How many resonators do you have, if any, and how big are they?
                            --Is the flushy just a paint-matched Ebay "M3" ?

Just want you to know what an inspiration you are and have been. Between you, NAiL and LawDog, i know what my car looks like with different things, but yours is the closest and most like how i want mine to look. In other words...

You're my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Sometimes i miss the OEMs, lol.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hopefully you'll be able to get it all fixed up and back to normal.

I dunno if ive asked you before, and if i have, forgive my memory but;
                              --How do you like that muffler? How many resonators do you have, if any, and how big are they?
                              --Is the flushy just a paint-matched Ebay "M3" ?

Just want you to know what an inspiration you are and have been. Between you, NAiL and LawDog, i know what my car looks like with different things, but yours is the closest and most like how i want mine to look. In other words...

You're my hero!

o.k. the muffler is a 3a racing muffler. its nice for what it is. perfect sound from what everyone's told me, not to loud, and not to low, but just right.

i have only one resonator, and i think its roughly the size of the oem cat idk for sure though.

the flushy was black rubber when i first got it. i painted it and had it on for awhile but the paint cracked and flaked more than once so i got rid of it. because of its flexable nature, regular paint didnt work. you would need a special kind of paint that bodyshops have that is flexable to use on flexable items like bumpers and trunk lip spoilers.

MR page

Comment

Right on. I figured you had at least one resonator.

So you tossed the rubber one and just got a solid ebay one?

Comment

Working...
                                X