Clear All

prolly tire shine or armorall. thats what i use

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
      wow very clean overall. what do you use in your engine bay to make all the hoses shiney? nice ride!
      armor-all spray. first i cover any electical stuff in the engine that may get damaged by water like the alternator, battery, fuse boxes, etc. then i use gunk engine degreaser and spray the heck out of the motor, after a 1min i start to hose it down a little but not full blast like a couple of seconds. then i turn on the car and start to really hose the motor down. afterwards, i close the hood and to kill time i would clean my car like normal. after my car is fully cleaned, i now opened the hood and the heat from the motor has dried up all the remaining water and the engine looks really dull and plain. this is when i start to spray armor-all all over the engine while the car is still running. i would spray everywhere and a lot until almost the whole bottle was gone. after i sprayed the whole motor with armor-all, i just close the hood and drive around for a bit. after a good 5min or so, i just opened the hood and the motor is now fully cleaned and shinny. this is when i start to do a little detail stuff like clean off the intake pipe and the strut bar or anything chrome like headers and custom valve covers.
      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

hey would you be willing to drive to NC, VA, or MD? i plan on having a parts swap meet. you dont have to have anything to come to it. just bring yourself(and money if you want. but i suggest you do b/c you may see something you like.) and chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
          What store(s) are you getting the arcadia paint from? Ive checked wal-marts and local auto parts and nobody has it. Havent asked if they can order it, but i imagine if they dont carry it, they cant order it

Again, i love the ride. Every time i check your pics i see something new. Like the dash trim. I knew it was painted, but didnt know it was color matched.

if you need arcadia paint i might have some, but its not in a spray can.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
            hey would you be willing to drive to NC, VA, or MD? i plan on having a parts swap meet. you dont have to have anything to come to it. just bring yourself(and money if you want. but i suggest you do b/c you may see something you like.) and chill out.
            cant go out of state man, sorry.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
              cant go out of state man, sorry.

you bastard. what you do wrong? lol

Comment

really nice and clean.keep it clean.
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000
                  really nice and clean.keep it clean.
                  thanks man.

MR page

Comment

you bastard. what you do wrong? lol
                    its personal, sorry.

MR page

Comment

sweet ride man

Comment

Originally posted by TEH_L33T_CB7
                        sweet ride man
                        thanks.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                          its personal, sorry.

its cool man. no worries. maybe next time

Comment

i did another blackhoused headlight project but this time, i did the high beams with krylon stained yellow spraypaint. thanks to Juan (icedplaya123) for giving me the stained glass spraypaint to do this project. here are the pics with the lights and some other shots as well.

MR page

Comment

looks good man. but i think you should do another coat. i can hardly see the yellow in it.

Comment

looks good man. but i think you should do another coat. i can hardly see the yellow in it.
                                really? to me it looks yellow enough though.(idk) when i went to icedplaya123 crib, he was doing another set of lights and he apparently put a little to much yellow paint on and it look nasty. he had to wipe them down but there were still some streaks left. i painted them instead and they looked a lot better. but after seeing that, if i painted them too much they may get ruined and i didn't want to take that chance so when i did mines, i did just enough so it wont look heavy but still look yellow. a lot of people around were i live at notice the lights and said that the front end looks a lot better than before.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X