peteypete : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    being in the body shop buisness i know why your flush mount spoiler kept chipping..
    the material that it's made out of does not want to adhere to paint even if you scuff it and paint it or prime it and paint it.. they now make this 3 step system called 1 choice. this stuff is amazing we use it on all rubber or polly bumpers and little lip spoilers and such that you had, or even interior panels.. it creates a chemical reaction without melting the product and bonds like you wouldn't believe,,, thought i'd let ya know...
    next time you have a spoiler of something doing this to you hit me up, i'll fix you up. later.
    thanks for the info. im not in the body shop buisness or anything but considering that i have have no experience in auto body ive done some things like bondo my rear quarter panels and such and for no having no experence i did really good. moneys real tight now, ive been jobless for almost a year now with nothing in site, and only have enough to pay rent
    and other utilitys. so i have to do almost a lot of things on my own, ether its auto body, electrical, or mechanical to my car. but moving on, the spoiler ive got on the car now was originaly white and i got it for doing somebody's rear quater and started to do the usual thing like sanding, primer, and painting with over the counter paints and stuff from auto parts stores. the thing is that i dont like the clear coat that i used for the spoiler because to me its not glossy enough. maybe its because its the spray can version because even i know it sucks but i had no choise, or maybe i didnt had it buffed and waxed yet. im thinking of doing the oem spoiler all over again from the beginning and im asking for help to do the job right. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      looks real good. a front lip would make that front end pop more. keep doing what u r doing
      thats what im aiming for next, a front lip. hopefully i can get one soon.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
      MR page

Comment

well hey man you have anything that you would want to trade? if so i can hook you up on painting this stuff?
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          well hey man you have anything that you would want to trade? if so i can hook you up on painting this stuff?
          i dont think i have anything at all to trade, sorry.

MR page

Comment

dag your car is freakin nice man. i dont think you need anything else done to it man.

plus your just like me. rolling on ebay coilovers on stock struts bouncy ride aint it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              dag your car is freakin nice man. i dont think you need anything else done to it man.

plus your just like me. rolling on ebay coilovers on stock struts bouncy ride aint it? lol
              for sure man.

MR page

Comment

wow man you really have the cleanest green accord. i think im going to repaint mines soon!

dude lets meet up sometime in september. car is going to have tints, lowerd, rims and hopfully oem fogs. btw i bought my block for rebuild and getting my turbo soon. so if you like the turbo on my car, hopefully there will be another green turboed sedan on the east coast. im still debating on keeping my tailights for getting red and clears. just because of the amber front corners. so yea lets meet up sometime in 2 months.
                Last edited by quickangel93; 07-19-2007, 11:54 PM.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                  wow man you really have the cleanest green accord. i think im going to repaint mines soon!

dude lets meet up sometime in september. car is going to have tints, lowerd, rims and hopfully oem fogs. btw i bought my block for rebuild and getting my turbo soon. so if you like the turbo on my car, hopefully there will be another green turboed sedan on the east coast. im still debating on keeping my tailights for getting red and clears. just because of the amber front corners. so yea lets meet up sometime in 2 months.
                  im down for it. but if we do meet up can it be in south jersey, i really cant go to pennsylvania because of a condition that i must follow sorry.

MR page

Comment

Nice MRT man, your car is hella nice, nice and simple, and i sure did like the flushy that you had on there, but the OEM look good as well. Keep the good work up.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                      im down for it. but if we do meet up can it be in south jersey, i really cant go to pennsylvania because of a condition that i must follow sorry.

ill be down for south jersey
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

just two recent pics.

MR page

Comment

i think your car would look INSANELY hot with a mugen front lip man. its hot enough tho

what are some plans for the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                            just two recent pics.

if you get a lip, sell me yours. i really need a lip.
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                              i think your car would look INSANELY hot with a mugen front lip man. its hot enough tho

what are some plans for the near future?
                              that mugen lip is very elusive to me man. every time i got the chance to get it i heasitate because if i spend money to get it, i could be broke for a while, what a delema i have. but for now i plan to get that mugen lip hopefully soon and in the future get a invader carbon fiber hood for my car.

MR page

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                                if you get a lip, sell me yours. i really need a lip.
                                i would like to give it to you, if i ever get that mugen lip i want, we'll see.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X