No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear bumper is on, and i took it to the shop today.. and back,, still have a lil difficulty with a engine problem.

here the thread linx
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...84#post1739684
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

ok i got the iacv fixed, and the car runs great, as it did today...

untill it blew a brand new driveaxle apart...

the new tranny seal where the halfshaft goes is leaking like a SOB. and for some odd reason the vtec doesn't kick on and it's not throwing any codes.

I am growing weary.....

it looks nice,, but gosh.. I am ready to finish this up a lil more and sell it to get my eclipse going again.. this car lacks a few little things, but once those get fixed it lacks a few more and a few more, etc..... blah, i am sick of it...

i hate investing money in cars, they have no return value. at least these.
      Yeah i am down right pissed right now! if you have ever seen me mad it's right now. this sux!

ohh yeah and the front motor mount is shot.

i just went and got the upper control arms and front motor mount off my parts car,, because i had baught them new less than a year ago,, i need to put those on,, but now i need to wait and get an axle and find out why my half shaft tranny seal is leaking. .

$2000 with everything i have for it and someone can have it.
      F**** it.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
        $2000 with everything i have for it and someone can have it.
        F**** it.
        If I had $2000, I'd buy it.

Brandon, don't give up on it.
        Just get the shit fixed.
        If you don't like it after that, then sell it.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

man your so close dont give up now!!!

Comment

I know it sucks butt..

I feel selfish right now,, that i was getting angry over a car, when their are much more important things in life.

I will be finishing the car up with what it needs to be dependable, and be able to sell,

I will be repainting it a differnt color blue,

and what not.. and i will be selling the car.

The reason is i need the money to help pay for the medical bills that are going to be encured, and are being by my brother at this time.

I hate to let it go, but this is more important to me, that he gets all the treatment that is needed.

For those who have watched this build, i will take pics of it finished, but it will be sold again,
            I had thought of selling it in like a Raffle, where people can buy a ticket for $50 and i sell all the tickets and do a drawing to see who gets it. we will see.

here is a link to my brothers donation thread.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=119766
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

wish that you raise whatever money you need man. and hope you figure out what to do about everything. i know its probably hard but things will turn around. and when i sell some parts to get money in my paypal ill donate. i would now but my check gets deposited into my business account and i cannot take money out of it to put in paypal
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

wow.... so, I've been out a while...

sorry to hear about your brother, hope you get what you need and more to take care of things. My friend really needs to get out of his neon (paying WAY to much for it) and him getting the car would be near as good as me getting it, so I will let him know you are giving it up.

Still Sad to see it leave its owner...
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

a lil progress has been made, i recieved and installed the new tranny seal, thats fixed, i fixed the started, umm..

i need to start triming it back together , here are a few shots.

i took in our rain today.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

you going to the atl meet?
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Great Job on The Rebuild!!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                      1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                      1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

lol, I saw the valve cover and was like hey, thats one of keel... wait. haha looks like its getting close!

Comment

well yes and no...

the weather is really putting a damper on this restore..

I will be rebuilding the motor. as i have a IM leak with a new gasket on it..
                          and a small pinch in my head gasket letting a tiny amount of coolant into my oil..

instead of beating a dead horse..... i am just gona pull it and rebuild it. once i get all the parts...

$ tight.. so it may be a lil while before that gets done.

I have a baby on the way as well... it'll be here in August.. so you can imagine all that, i am having to buy and prepare for. so thats it for now..
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            you going to the atl meet?
                            uhhhhhhh.... duno.......
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

wow.. sucks that your family messed this car all up. Damn! How did they get there license?
                              Last edited by honda83; 02-05-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

welll

looks good on the wire tuck my friend.
                                thanks for the heads up. thats exactly what I am looking for.
                                I dont wanna remove the dash, but I will do what I need.
                                Your not selling it anymore are ya?

How is your bro?

looking good man! keep it up!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X