No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just reinstalled the intake manifold. i had a fun time finding shorter bolts since i deleted the spacer.

and of corse it sucked putting the manifold on without a jack.. took me about 45 min in all.

everything looks pretty nice, the wires hide nicely under the intake, the egr ports are sealed up on both ends.

i am waiting to see if charlie brought my battery rewire kit now,, and if so, i need to cap my steering fluid lines off, and i'll be ready to fire her up again.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-12-2008, 02:51 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

i am irritated.....

i still haven't recieved my battery relocater kit. i can't start it without that. i can't make progress without that.

i loose motivation without that.

i am pissed i havn't gotten that.

i wana make the nashville meet in less than a month, but i can't without that.

i wana have a car again,, but guess what i can't....... u finish it.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

ugh lame...

Comment

^ huh?

this build is far from lame man! gotta love the colors put into it. can't wait to see that mani in!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

No, his current situation is lame! haha no way is his car lame

Comment

the car has fired up today.

a few problems i have encountered.

i have 1 headlight bulb out.

my fan isn't kicking on for some reason,, i do believe this may be a relay... i dunno, i wonder how i can check it?

and my starter is getting hot and not wanting to turn over verry well....?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1717781

as soon as the starter problem is figured out... i will be cleaning things up and start driving her.

man she prrrrrrrrr's nice, and even with all the evap, blagblahblah, emission junk deleted, and the iacv and all that bull deleted, it fires up and idles with no surges or irregular smell of gasoline, or toxic fumes, that part made me verry happy!
              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-18-2008, 10:23 PM.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I took her down the road today..

the clutch needs to be bled some more...

i guned it up my steep hill in first, went to hit second and couldn't due to spongey clutch it finally went in though, and peeled out like a bat out of hell up this hill, i was quite impressed..
                a lil more tweaking and fluid changes and i'll be able to start cleaning her up and reinstalling the interior.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

head gasket is blown
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

do what?...when did this happen?

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                      head gasket is blown
                      OMFG!!!! dude that fuckin blows....

Comment

how did you blow the head gasket?
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

ok n/m...

it had the symtoms of the blown head gasket.....
                          was shooting radiator fluid out the radiator, apparently it wasn't presurized enough for the thermostat to open and had tons of air in it,, it's fixed now..

although, i wouldn't have been surprised if it was blown, because this car has been through alot.
                          i had to readjust the clutch petal linkage,
                          put a new radiator slim fan on, and believe it or not the
                          p13 ecu still works and isn't fried,

now i need to rechange the tranny fluid and oil.

pull the muffler out of the trunk so i can place rear bumper on and cap power steering fluid lines under the car.

get a tag for it with libility insurance and bam. i'm ready to go.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Nice. You had me worried when I saw the headgasket comment

Comment

yes.....

yes.... it is nice...

I had a verry low point in my life today.... and then i was brought back up....

this car is an emotional rollorcoaster.....
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

at this moment i am looking to get insolation to make the cabin as quiet as possible. I will be sealing all the seams and edges everywhere and putting down vibration control material where needed. i realize this will be adding weight to the car...

but i want a nice riding quiet car on the inside.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X