KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    id steer away from the plenum... from all the dyno plots i have seen taking out the iabs and plate altogether yields the best gains...

looks good tho man!

ohh, yeah they are already deleted and have been for a long long time.

it seems as though... the double black trax spacer on the stock manifold, yeailds the same power as the skunk2. but the skunk2 yeilds it's power up high and BT yeilds it throughout the whole powerband.

the euro r intake, i haven't really even seen, any dyno tests done.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

wire tuck day 18

getting closser.................

here is a before...

and kinda almost after, not done yet.
      Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:30 PM.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

looks good man keept up the good work! I still cant believe your fixed it after it got flooded like that!!

btw i think it looks much better like now than with the kit. def AOM votes going your way

Comment

Looking good. Keep at it!

Comment

a possible future design....

i have a seprate thread opened for suggestions.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

wire tuck day 25

for financial reasons i decided to go ahead and reinstall the oem radiator and single fan,

all i lack is the rewire kit for the battery and reinstalling the steeringwheel and she will be up and running.

after i get her mobile again, i will be driving her with no insurance to the shop and putting her on the frame machine, where i will be pulling the exhaust out of the trunk area, as to where it is crushed up into, hindering me from placing the rear bumper back on the car.

I will then make sure all things work properly, before i even consider reinstalling and cleaning all interior pieces.
              ohh yeah i forgot, i have to get my IM sand blasted and reinstalled as well.
              few more progress pics.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:46 PM.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

i dont know if am late but i dont think this will be THE AUTOMATIC BEAST no more is that a slave cyl i see?
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

yeah your late and missed the pages before with the 5 spd swap lol..

BTW: the automatic beast is the -
                  TurboCharged AWD GSX Elipse

but good eye
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

wire tuck day 32

i am held up by rain for further wire tuck progress today.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

awww stupid rain.. ur engine bay is gonna be so nice though!

Comment

i hope so.... ,
                        i know once i get ready for metal fabrication and paint, it will be slick as heck with a badass paint scheme, including the valve cover...
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Sweet, I expect nothing less than perfection. Are you thinking about painting the engine bay or is that on the dl right now?

Comment

yeah thats what i ment about metal fab and paint, my bad...
                            the rest of the car is gona roll as is for a while.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

I recieved my sand blasted manifold back today,
                              i will be deleting the spacer, what you see will be going on the car.

the second picture is self explanitory, to what is going to be done.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

well i got her painted around 1:30 am this morning.

I'm gona go get my gaskets and slap her back on.

i had a difficult time deciding on the color, well i fell in love with this bass boat flake silver. i think it'll really stand out yet have that stockish look, and be much easier to clean i am gona fill the egr holes up as well.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X