KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Bump, I seen pics in anoter thread on a flood eattin ur car whole. Sorry meng!
    page 18 on this thread.

it was a river... lol

It's all good though.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

obviously we had already put the tranny in while still waiting on the tranny seal, well finally got it, and it's in... i honestly don't know whats left now, I'll have to make a list..
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

and take pics....

Comment

i got the accord going today,, i do have a few small problems, but the car was driven by me to my house and of course i raced the dude who was helping mye from a drag stance on the way.

i won even though i was having shifting problems.

i have a p28 hondata chipped ecu, with 3 configs on it that i can change at the click of a button,, i don't like not having a rev limiter, though.

anyways, the 2 things i will have to fix, are.. the slave cylinder for the clutch is leaking.. must RR that,

and the shift cables are acting, weid, but this could be due to the lack of pressure from the slave cylinder.
          i am unsure, because it is also popping out of gear, i am unfamiliar with this..
          I'll check this out once the first is done,

i also can't seem to get my key out of the ignition...

other than that, she pulls pretty darn hard,

she will be parked until i recieve the slave cylinder and then i will be fine tuning and straightening and cleaning everything up.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

i have lost all motivation to finish the car up now....

i have been spending a ton of money remodeling the interior of my house, and i am so exhausted from working on it... i don't have motivation for my car... at all...

who knows when it'll be finished...
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

its usually better to focus 100% of focus on one thing and get it done right then to spend 50% of your attention on two things and get them both done only half right lol. dont get discouraged and give up, just put it on the back burner and think about it for a little bit then when you get back to it you have somewhat of a game plan

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

ok well, today I looked at my car and sighed.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

here are some photos, that don't show much progress... lol

"Self Renewed"

Comment

i have goten the key out of the ignition.

now i am still waiting on the master cylinder.

and i have a power problem..... my 80 amp battery fuse keeps blowing, and i swear their are no exposed or pinched wires,, i really am at a loss..
                    i need to get this thing running, so i can flush the motor again and the tranny again, and refill both with a better synthetic oil.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

the master cylinder ,, i finally put in yesterday.. i am having a weird problem where my battery fuse keeps blowing when i connect the cables... i am unsure at this point what the cause is.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                        the master cylinder ,, i finally put in yesterday.. i am having a weird problem where my battery fuse keeps blowing when i connect the cables... i am unsure at this point what the cause is.
                        the worst problem of all, something grounding out. Re-wiring the whole car is something I know you dont want to do, but trying to find random shorts will make you want to put it through the other major catastrophe, fire

You are in the middle of nowhere or I'd suggest taking it to a shop that knows what they are doing with wiring, I had our good shop find a short that was causing all kinds of problems that I and other 'experienced' people hadn't been able to locate.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

well... yeah i guess... but in all reality i don't think it'll be to hard to find, i personally feeleither the starter or the alternator is shorting it out.. i have yet had the time to unplug them and see.. i may unplug everything and start pluging it all back in 1 thing at a time. that should work.-
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

ok after undoing a tremindous amount of wires i have narrowed my search to the alternator... the power wire is grounding somewhere.... now if it ever stops raining here, i will be stripping the wire loom and finding my problem.

once this is fixed, in theory the car should run and drive perfectly... i just will have to start putting here back together.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Wire Tuck

1st day of the wire tuck.

yeah the alternator fixed my problem, i had a spare. so since i am waiting on a tcu, i decided what the hey, might as well go indepth and do a engine wire tuck.. i really want to do it right and keep my a/c so,, i am having to extend alot of wires, i have been working on it in my spare time for 1 week, these photos are right when i started, i have progressed, their will be more photos on completion.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:24 PM. Reason: *******WIRE TUCK*******
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

u got huge balls rebuilding that after it was submurged good lulck

always did love this car

Facebook me
                                http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                                For sale thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                                Willing to buy/trade thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Working...
                                X