No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great news.. i i let it set overnight with the tranny fluid and all my compresisions are back up to normal and holding their,, between 270-280
    I am amazed and so happy.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

call it lame, but doing the 5 spd swap is totally overwhelming me... i am not happy at all with it.

Total props to all you who have done the swap.

i have bardered out with charlie to have him do the swap and i fix his s10's bodywork before i paint it.

thank Goodness!
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
        call it lame, but doing the 5 spd swap is totally overwhelming me... i am not happy at all with it.

Total props to all you who have done the swap.

i have bardered out with charlie to have him do the swap and i fix his s10's bodywork before i paint it.

thank Goodness!

lmaol. thats why i never did it. i was happy with my auto. i wish i still had it. i wouldnt have to worry about buying a new clucth, flywheel, or pressure plate or all that crap. with an auto its either the TCU, the tranny itself, or the solenoids plus i was faster than a few 5spd anyway. lol.

so what are the plans for the cb homeboy? and why havent i seen any updates on the eclipse?

Comment

lol, no updates because i don't have time to do jack anymore...

man i was ready to say screw it and stay auto, until charlie said he'd do it..

i agree my car was faster than some gsr's 5spd's and other's as well as the auto.
          but i honestly miss the feel of shifting gears. i loved it.
          bt i loved the auto as well.. it's just a tradeoff to me. I personally do not feel my motor will be any faster, at all. but it will be mre of a sport feel again.
          Once i get another pspec short shifter, I'll really be even more satisfied.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

wow... that glovebox is SICK
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              wow... that glovebox is SICK
              you like that ehh..

thats good, because i love it.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

wow, the glovebox was amazing. like to see how the accord looks again. wish there were painters like u in ohio.... i had one tell me my minor rust wasnt worth his time fixing, "might as well live w/ it or total it" more power to u man!

Comment

KRAZY glove box
                  My Ride Thread
                  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                  Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

i can paint accord glove boxes as well.. i may do mine to give people some ideas in the future.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

blah.......
                      update:
                      the auto tranny is out, I am being held up by waiting on the inner transmission seal, because the other one was damaged and i figured i might as well fix it now.

and well... yeah thats what i am still waiting on..........
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Props on the nice paint job on the glove box man, good work.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                          Props on the nice paint job on the glove box man, good work.
                          x2 thats frigen awesome!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord View Post
                            x2 thats frigen awesome!
                            i want some wheels like yours pretty darn bad for this build.. but for now i'll be rolling the factory alluminum "sp"

anyways thanx..
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

5 spd tranny is in. Exedy Clutch Kit - Single Plate Thin Cerametallic is in with fidanza 12 lb flywheel.

the mount has been drilled and moved and re welded. we had to move it close to an inch.
                              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 07-17-2008, 07:17 AM.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Bump, I seen pics in anoter thread on a flood eattin ur car whole. Sorry meng!
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X