Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY JESUS DUDE!!!

That sucks horribly!

Itd be hard for me to not be mad at your brother...but i guess theres nothing you can do about it now.

At first, and just from the pics, it looks like all it needs is paint, a new kit and a little TLC.

Of course, i dont know the extent. I imagine the INT is pretty nasty and the engine is probably a 400lb paper weight.

That sucks man. It really does. Hopefully the rebuild wont be as tiresome, long or expensive as the original build-up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      HOLY JESUS DUDE!!!

That sucks horribly!

Itd be hard for me to not be mad at your brother...but i guess theres nothing you can do about it now.

At first, and just from the pics, it looks like all it needs is paint, a new kit and a little TLC.

Of course, i dont know the extent. I imagine the INT is pretty nasty and the engine is probably a 400lb paper weight.

That sucks man. It really does. Hopefully the rebuild wont be as tiresome, long or expensive as the original build-up.

X2 on that!

good luck on the rebuild/revival!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

the body, the motor, heck the ecu... that hood you just did a little while back?? what was he doing driving a lowered car in weather like that? I guess it doesn't matter now, but if you're fixing it I hope they reimburse you...
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
          Yo keeles, where are the guardrails on the bridge?

Dayum, what a waste, all that nice paint

ya... just curious... but since there weren't any gaurdrails... Couldn't you get the city/county to pay for shit?
          Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo
            ya... just curious... but since there weren't any gaurdrails... Couldn't you get the city/county to pay for shit?

with all those country roads I dont think so

Comment

i am not worried about the money, he still owed, we have worked things out, to the best i can to help him get another car. I am more worried about his finacial situation, and need of a car more than mine.

I have been given the car in it's condition, so it will be rebuilt with a 5spd swap and lots of love, but it will be stock. and look stock, although it will be the h23/h22 5spd. hybrid. their will be no fancy paint, it will stay this color but thats it, with stock rims.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo
                dude i live in the middle of nowhere! lol

half the roads here are still dirt roads. we have rivers and streams crisscrossing almost everyroad down here,, this one just was alot worse than normal.
                But no i am by no means mad at him. I was just glad he is ok and his 2 little sons weren't in the car with him.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

well last night, i painted a new fender and hood for the accord , blue to match, also to look stock, i have put those on. I have removed the valve cover and plan on removing the head and oil pan today. along with the seats and carpet.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                    well last night, i painted a new fender and hood for the accord , blue to match, also to look stock, i have put those on. I have removed the valve cover and plan on removing the head and oil pan today. along with the seats and carpet.
                    you aren't going to try to save the carpet are you? lol it gets reeeeal nasty after getting soaked.

Comment

i am unsure. I may pressure wash it with some good soap.

I completely stripped and gutted the interior before i went to work this morning, all is out drying in the sun.only a dash remains. tonight my goal is to remove the head and oilpan to see 5the damage it may hacve, and then go from thier..
                      i am looking for a h23 5 spd tranny at the moment to go back in.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Where is Waverly? I've lived in TN all of my life and I've never heard of it.

I hope the rebuild goes well for you! Good luck with it!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh my god this is horrible! It makes me so sad to see one of the coolest Accords on the road in this condition. I cannot believe it, such beautiful paint and custom body work too. I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best in trying to revive it. And you should be proud of yourself in what you created before this happened.
                          Last edited by Hondatuner998; 05-22-2008, 04:08 PM.
                          Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                            Oh my god this is horrible! It makes me so sad to see one of the coolest Accords on the road in this condition. I cannot believe it, such beautiful paint and custom body work too. I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best in trying to revive it. And you should be proud of yourself in what you created before this happened.

thanx man, that means alot.
                            I am doing my best to get this done as fast as one person can, who is already stretched out beyond comprehinsion.

I can't believe how little time i have. and how many people are wanting me to paint stuff for them. Somehow my name is getting out, and that makes me have little time for my own hobbies, so that basically means my price for things are about to go up,, supply and demand,, lol
                            if people want me to work for them,, they'll have to pay me more than the next guy. or i don't think i even want to bother with it.

ya'll really do inspire me more than you know.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Inspire you?? We're just more like fans, who cheer you on! You are worth your time. Remember about a year ago when you just started doing side jobs, how you said you wanted it to grow? Well you got what you wanted! Don't undercut yourself. We're cheap mostly, but you dont do even slightly cheap work. They'll have to diy wrinkle if they can't afford it, but they'll live.

I got the mirrors that came off this car btw, Thank you SO much, They hide a bit behind my window covers but it's all good, the noise is gone! And your work is excellent of course. Even in 'stock' form this car will still look good no doubt hah...

Sometime, hopefully this year, I still plan on making it your way for a nice paint job, rain with-holding

Comment

Damn that sucks, this car was beautiful too.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X