No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy cow my friends, with a mild tune i have been working on.. i just put down 500lbs of torque with 457 hp without a tire spinning at 25psi once i play with the timing and adjust the fuel trims some more, i should be able to do a whole lot more, and then you'll get the video. ohh yeah for $6,500.00 well worth it!

p.s. no i haven't sold her yet.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
      holy cow my friends, with a mild tune i have been working on.. i just put down 500lbs of torque with 457 hp without a tire spinning at 25psi once i play with the timing and adjust the fuel trims some more, i should be able to do a whole lot more, and then you'll get the video. ohh yeah for $6,500.00 well worth it!

p.s. no i haven't sold her yet.
      now I hate you... lol man that's a lot... that auto tranny going to hold up to that very long? Does it have an oil cooler and upgraded torque converter?
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Sweet deal on the GSX. I worked quite a bit on a 96 cherry red GSX for a co-worker's son. Anyhow, them things have like 12 inch rotors front and rear. They also have dual-piston calipers up front. The differential in the back is limited-slip as well, which is nice. Had a 3-pc driveshaft to the rear, almost as long as the exhaust, crazy.

Anyhow, good luck.

Has the automatic transaxle in it been modified?
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yes all the axels are up graded, it also has full tubularwrapped exhaust from the bottom of header back, like you say the brakes are top notch, the tranny has a 2500 stall in her, i need to get a 3000, the tranny seems to have no issuses what so ever, and if it does go out, i will be piecing together a stronger bulletproof one with a shift kit. I will admit, the other night, this thing scarred me speachless. i stomped it and bam slamed me back in my seat, and the seats are leather so it like made me slide when i was trown back and I almost lost controll of her, i need a harness in this because the seat belt doesn't do much good.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

yes all the axels are up graded, it also has full tubularwrapped exhaust from the bottom of header back, like you say the brakes are top notch, the tranny has a 2500 stall in her, i need to get a 3000, the tranny seems to have no issuses what so ever, and if it does go out, i will be piecing together a stronger bulletproof one with a shift kit. I will admit, the other night, this thing scarred me speachless. i stomped it and bam slamed me back in my seat, and the seats are leather so it like made me slide when i was trown back and I almost lost controll of her, i need a harness in this because the seat belt doesn't do much good.
            Must be nice.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              Must be nice.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

*hands you depends* those work equally well lol jp

Comment

I started the gsx a car forum in the other automotive section here is the link. and i will also post this on my first page, for reference.
                  EVO III GSX
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

i am considering pulling the h22 before i sell the accord and replacing it with a stock f22 motor...
                    I have yet to make up my mind.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

i am considering pulling the h22 before i sell the accord and replacing it with a stock f22 motor...
                      come on guys look on the first page at all the work done on this h22, it's worth a lot of $$ for the time and effort into it, if you have the $$ this is a great investment..

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                        come on guys look on the first page at all the work done on this h22, it's worth a lot of $$ for the time and effort into it, if you have the $$ this is a great investment..
                        how much u want for the h22
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                          how much u want for the h22
                          I am unsure at the moment, for i have yet to decide on the heart transplant... what you recon she'd be worth?
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

fuck yeah help somebody out man lol only top dollar will take that h22
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                              fuck yeah help somebody out man lol only top dollar will take that h22
                              i know ya'll have seen the videos of her, with the automatic tranny, but i guarentee you that she'd be alot meaner with the low geared 5 spd tranny.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

i know ya'll have seen the videos of her, with the automatic tranny, but i guarentee you that she'd be alot meaner with the low geared 5 spd tranny.

shhhhhhhh dont let the 5spd boys hear that lol, keep the autos alive
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X