KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    the greatest part about how we designed and setup the turbo application for the automatic is flawless.
    Becaus it gets it's peak boost at 3,000 rpm's, and we have pegged the boost guage out at 30 psi, and reconfirmed this on the laptop, directely harnessed into the dsmlink chipped ecu. launching from a stall at 1500 rpm's we were boosting 7 psi, on launch, and their is absolutely no wheel spin, all traction, so i'll have a great stop and race car, because trust me i won't miss shift in the auto.!

this car is a track car dream the handeling is freakin awsome, you litterly feel like the road is planted to you no matter how fast you need to turn.
    it really needs racing harnesses.
    I am excited.

thats fucking awsome man i wanna go for a ride lol when can we see some wot vids
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Omg selling that accord sucks, and don't you have a lot into it as well? I mean I know he has 13k into that, but you have way more than 4.5k into yours I'm sure... There is no way you can work out with your boss to try to get some extra time to figure anything else out?????

I can't blame you for that car though, that's the one eclipse I absolutely love (awd t and that gen in specific is by far the best lookin imo).

That sucks about your car but cb7's are much easier to come by, and with your shop access it won't be near as hard for you to come up with another awesome peice of art we'll all love. The car must be sold on the condition that the new owner joins and stays active here!!! plus I know you'll bug them to keep it clean and let us know how it's doing...

I guess this will be your chance since you've been itching for a different look..
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

kool airbrush, no match but cool !
        My Ride Thread
        The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
        Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

comes a time when we all have to move on to bigger an better things i guess i hate the fact that you have to get rid of the cb lol but i know you will move on an make the gsx a standout like you did with the cb whatever you deside to do i know you will make the best choice.
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

my brother would kill for a gsx of that caliber for that price...he got a GS and a GS-t at this moment tho....nice deal bro
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

thanx guys, like i said, i will not be going anywhere.. I'm here for a while, and It will be updated if my car sells. And no i really don't have much money in my car, just alot of time and blood and sweat.

I can either keep it , or buy a dream car already made for boost from the factory, with a lot less worry about dependability, and really be happy with my daily driver, and fix up my 2 dr accord, or keep it and fix up my 2 door accord.. either way yeah $4,500.00 is the least I'm gona take.

As to do with my art on the hood, I know it doesn't match and i think it's growing on me.. but i had to take the other hood off and what not due to bad paint issues.

here is a pic i really like and the second is one with a trees shadow in it to show just how slick it really is. with wifes car i detailed the snot out of last night.

notice my hoods reflection compared to hers..
              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 12-29-2007, 10:42 PM.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

i know thats as centered as we could get the intercooler so no haters, trust me,, we tried but we wanted to keep power steering cooler and transmission cooler. so thats how it sits..

but heres a couple drooling pics.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

yay!!! I got my car today!
                  here she is!

awsome ehh!
                  I need a valve cover to paint for it lol!

gosh i am so excited and happy...
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

MAKE another MR thread in other automotive now, this is great KEEL, im happy for u, FUK ya paint the valve cover, are u keepin it all blk or gonna change it
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yay!!! I got my car today!
                      here she is!

awsome ehh!
                      I need a valve cover to paint for it lol!

gosh i am so excited and happy...
                      so you sold yours already? or is he giving it to you early?
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Nice those are nice cars, but reliably isn't tip tiop
                        wat?

Comment

hey great job with the accord, i guess we all have to move on one day, great choice on your new ride, i think i may be leaving the cb7 game and heading into the euro game, good luck with your new ride, from the looks of your cb, the eclipse is gonna turn out hot

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

Actually, it's gona stay black, because the paint is flawless, and their isn't anything prettier than a perfect black paint job.

As for the accord, not it isn't sold yet. But i will need to sell it asap, because I don't like bills.

I have been learing how to tune and what not but i really need someone with more years under their belt to help me dial this car all the way in.
                            Any ideas..

ohh yeah i am now also apart of DSMTuners as well.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Actually, it's gona stay black, because the paint is flawless, and their isn't anything prettier than a perfect black paint job.

As for the accord, not it isn't sold yet. But i will need to sell it asap, because I don't like bills.

I have been learing how to tune and what not but i really need someone with more years under their belt to help me dial this car all the way in.
                              Any ideas..

ohh yeah i am now also apart of DSMTuners as well.

your still gonna stick around here right ? cause you give really good info
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yes i will be staying, just not as much, and i really like in depth stuff, and well after buying this car and registering to other forums, i realize just how in depth factory tuboed car forums really are. and I like it alot.
                                I think adapting my knowledg learned from this car, will be great to further progress the future of any hondas i may own.! CB7 FTW
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X