X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    I hate you...

just kidding

I'm in a goofy mood.. anyways what are you doing to yours? a airbrushed mural? I'm just doing somtin to mine because ,, well i can... lol

I am making it smoother than any other factory hood i have ever seen while i am at it. 'I'm not doing much but just a lil sumtin.

the day i get carbon fiber hood and fenders i will really be able to go crazzy with my designs...
    I love solid color cars but i keep getting the urge to airbrush the snot out of mine... but i don't wanna...
    hmm didn't think you were big on the airbrushin the car thing...

and no, that's not what I myself would do to it, lol I wasn't even thinking about that for the hood! No, it's quite QUITE crazy! Something you probably never have or ever will otherwise see on an import

...and I'm not telling ^_^.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

haha well I decided I'd display my airbrushing and paint skills using my hood. the rest of the car will remmain solid colors. but for the hood it's lookin freakin awsome, mind you i am creating a theme that will match the car and of course my signiture.!
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

haha well I decided I'd display my airbrushing and paint skills using my hood. the rest of the car will remmain solid colors. but for the hood it's lookin freakin awsome, mind you i am creating a theme that will match the car and of course my signiture.!
        Do you have a design yet?

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
        My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials
          Do you have a design yet?
          he's creative/artist, being like that myself in ways I can promise you it's already long been in his head.

Comment

dude that would be sick if y0ou like painted the engine bay on the hood and it was lke a monster h22 popping out like RAWR!
            ]

Comment

oh btw do u have any more pics of that nissan pickup that thing is schweet
              ]

Comment

the hood is half way done. i plan to get 3/4 done today,

my hardest problem was decidig on acolors that would match my car.. haha no h22 sticking in my hood lol, not suttle enough for my taste. i just hope my camera can pick up the final outcome.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

my hood is done but i haven't had my camera....

i am pissed because it has to be redone....
                  apparently someone was spraying something white near and and when i cleared it i didn't see it, and now their are little white dots everywhere...

yeah i was pissed, now i'm just whatever...

I'll show you what i did but I'm going to redo it different. with different colors.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

my hood is done but i haven't had my camera....

i am pissed because it has to be redone....
                    apparently someone was spraying something white near and and when i cleared it i didn't see it, and now their are little white dots everywhere...

yeah i was pissed, now i'm just whatever...

I'll show you what i did but I'm going to redo it different. with different colors.
                    wow dude that really sucks... lol all that waiting to show us and now you gotta redo it??? sounds like what you did to me with my valvecover but over much more time lol...

Comment

^^^ You got it all planned out Nice
                      BIG BOYS DO BIG THINGS
                      keep it up and good luck

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                        ^^^ You got it all planned out Nice
                        BIG BOYS DO BIG THINGS
                        keep it up and good luck
                        yeah people tell me i can't make the jrsc fit but i know that i can
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

yeah people tell me i can't make the jrsc fit but i know that i can
                          with money almost anything is possible

EDIT : BUT DANM 2009

Comment

with money almost anything is possible

EDIT : BUT DANM 2009
                            like you said with money!!!!
                            lol

i have a kid on the way too.. so i am being generous with the 2009 prophecy.
                            I choose this setup because i know many people want to know how well a jrsc on an h22 with the f22 crank would perform. I want to be the first to do it for others to learn and follow.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

like you said with money!!!!
                              lol

i have a kid on the way too.. so i am being generous with the 2009 prophecy.
                              I choose this setup because i know many people want to know how well a jrsc on an h22 with the f22 crank would perform. I want to be the first to do it for others to learn and follow.
                              it had already been done http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=supercharge

Comment

no my friend that was a poor video and showed nothign of it's performance.

what i will be building is almost a 2.6 liter supercharged stroker motor. what ever he had did not impress me at all.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X