No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camber kits suck. im against them in EVERY way!! glad to see nothing got mashed up too badly.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Thats some nice work you got goin on there, I didnt really read your thread to see if thats your shop or what but, thats the life if you do that kinda stuff every day
      FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
      Pm meX
      I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
      H22A Swap
      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
        Thats some nice work you got goin on there, I didnt really read your thread to see if thats your shop or what but, thats the life if you do that kinda stuff every day
        yes thats my job every day..
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

few new shots i got today.

just look at that rear end.. ummpphh mama..

"Self Renewed"

Comment

thats one nice ass
            wat?

Comment

damn I love your car so much

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

As far from ricer as you get

Dang man, you do all your own work, that is freaking awesome! I wish I had access to facilities like that, that would be so cool. You know what they say, boys don't ever grow out of toys, they just get bigger and more expensive! You easily rank in my top ten list of members, you have a very unique accord. Nice valve cover paintjobs by the way

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteve_dan
                  Dang man, you do all your own work, that is freaking awesome! I wish I had access to facilities like that, that would be so cool. You know what they say, boys don't ever grow out of toys, they just get bigger and more expensive! You easily rank in my top ten list of members, you have a very unique accord. Nice valve cover paintjobs by the way
                  i really appriciate the fact you do like the design of my car thus far.
                  you title "As far from ricer as you get"
                  this slightly confused me and made me laugh..

also those rims i am going to paint.. well i have been waiting for my tires to go but by goodness, i've had them a year and the tread is still great .... and i drive like a banchie...
                  but.....
                  when the tires do go.. I am going to paint my rims...
                  haven't decided yet.. but 1 of these 3 colors...

white with a blue perl: pretty much bright white till the sun or light hits it then they turn bright shimmery blue.

a bright golden bronze: brighter than whats on wrx's

or gloss black.. imo this would look the meanest.. but wouldn't define the wheels verry much.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                    i really appriciate the fact you do like the design of my car thus far.
                    you title "As far from ricer as you get"
                    this slightly confused me and made me laugh..

also those rims i am going to paint.. well i have been waiting for my tires to go but by goodness, i've had them a year and the tread is still great .... and i drive like a banchie...
                    but.....
                    when the tires do go.. I am going to paint my rims...
                    haven't decided yet.. but 1 of these 3 colors...

white with a blue perl: pretty much bright white till the sun or light hits it then they turn bright shimmery blue.

a bright golden bronze: brighter than whats on wrx's

or gloss black.. imo this would look the meanest.. but wouldn't define the wheels verry much.
                    for your car i'd say the first option would be the best, the color you have now seems a bit disapointing on your car, like my all black painted tri stars don't do it for me like when they were white. Black rims just don't stand out without a good polished lip on them, imo, b.c they blend in with the tires and look drab. The wrx style bronze looks good on silver cars, blue? maybe but I don't care for the wrx bronze/blue car combo too much. But then again I'm very picky and specific about what I want . The white -> blue would be totally sickk........ if you were closer I'd have you do these tri stars that way too! lol
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

diggin the cut rear BW bumper! i wanted to do that, but didnt have enough for the bodywork

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

well went rally crossing today.. lol
                        well heres what happens when your camber kit breaks!
                        all is well though. i tried to weld it back together but it didn't work,, so i stole one off my other accord..

what kind of camber kit was it so i make sure i DON'T get it ...

btw, car's looking real good though man color's simply WILD

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                        My Ride thread
                        Flickr
                        Originally posted by d112crzy
                        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                        All I gotta really say is:
                        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                          diggin the cut rear BW bumper! i wanted to do that, but didnt have enough for the bodywork
                          you may notice from earlier pages.. that it was all closed in then i got tired of it and cut it across.. makes it easier to jack up.. also did you notice the more defined body line i created in it.. look at most rear bw's then look at this,, slightly big difference.

smokin speeds: i think i agree with you,, i really liked how your white rims looked and i think this color will just be like pow. in your face. type deal. i also think the white will give the 18's the appearence of 18's as well.

thanks for the comments.. sometimes i feel like maybe i do to much and loose the intrest factor, thus i feel i have to dig for comments but.. in the end.. I am happy with her so i guess thats all that counts.. i just loose motivation since there are no cb tuners near me/ all friends moved off after high school so it gets pretty drab. but life goes on.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

you may notice from earlier pages.. that it was all closed in then i got tired of it and cut it across.. makes it easier to jack up.. also did you notice the more defined body line i created in it.. look at most rear bw's then look at this,, slightly big difference.

smokin speeds: i think i agree with you,, i really liked how your white rims looked and i think this color will just be like pow. in your face. type deal. i also think the white will give the 18's the appearence of 18's as well.

thanks for the comments.. sometimes i feel like maybe i do to much and loose the intrest factor, thus i feel i have to dig for comments but.. in the end.. I am happy with her so i guess thats all that counts.. i just loose motivation since there are no cb tuners near me/ all friends moved off after high school so it gets pretty drab. but life goes on.
                            drive down here for our december meet!!! We already got one or two possibly coming from kentucky!! -but yeah, the rims looked bigger when they were white, and believe it or not they still looked better dirty than when they were black . That rear bumper looks like a different version of the one I'm working on, did it have two holes originally and you filled one in before you cut it out? Mine doesn't have that contour in the middle going across, I don't think I've seen that before. It makes it look better when it's cutout than the ones without the contour that are cut. I'm sizing down the holes a heck of a lot for some twin 3.5" tips, (one per hole) need to post a thread on it lol...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                              drive down here for our december meet!!! We already got one or two possibly coming from kentucky!! -but yeah, the rims looked bigger when they were white, and believe it or not they still looked better dirty than when they were black . That rear bumper looks like a different version of the one I'm working on, did it have two holes originally and you filled one in before you cut it out? Mine doesn't have that contour in the middle going across, I don't think I've seen that before. It makes it look better when it's cutout than the ones without the contour that are cut. I'm sizing down the holes a heck of a lot for some twin 3.5" tips, (one per hole) need to post a thread on it lol...
                              lol yeah this is the same rear bumper as when it was white and blue and then pink and now this..
                              Dirty white rims =Rally cross look..

i loved when i had white rims before.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

i did noticed that line, very subtle, but very appealing!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X