Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7
    do you have a close up pic of it?
    look at almost every page and you will see that i do.. especially on page 1..
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

got my other dash ready and redied to go in my blue accord with the ugly red interior.

nother photo.

ohh in a few days I'll show you my new taillight setup.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

looks like big planse coming up ha

good luck w/ everything and let us know how it goes

ps. like always, loving the color

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

realy love your car man
          My Ride Thread
          The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

thought you were going OEM style

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
              thought you were going OEM style

-sean
              i was. but i didn't have any nibs on my parts so i said o well and now i'm just going all out, you may notice a couple pages back i am working on wide body fenders to go on this car, and i will be cutting scoops in the hood as well, i decided to make my other accord stock with an automatic drag motor. right now i just keep swaping my parts from the cars i use the other to paint and whatnot then put it on my daily driver when completed.
              ohh i almost forgot i had been painting my radiator support and little things in the motor compartment, i liked the last h22 valve cover so mush my whole engine bay is going to look like that! here's my start, i have also been slowly but surely removing and hiding wires.
              one day you will see.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

they told me not too.. but i did anyways

here i am with my newly painted taillights.
                i put a transparent black over them and inserted the cb7 logo and cleared them, then i sanded them down and recleared..
                i was told it was a stupid idea not to do it.. but i did anyways and love how mean it makes it look!
                and the one who told me not too,, said wow those actually really do look good, "they look expensive now"
                yes you can see the light through them just fine during the day and night.. notice how slick they are.

ohh and i painted the under the steering colum piece for sale in the ebay section but i just wanted to post a couple pics here..

"Self Renewed"

Comment

the whole blue in the headlights thing is fucking sick man

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Originally posted by blk93
                    the whole blue in the headlights thing is fucking sick man
                    thank you...
                    i appriciate encouragement!
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

i almost was forced to do my 5 psd swap last night even though i didn't have all the parts i wanted...
                      i blew a tranny line the night before and i have a trail 3 1/2 miles long all the way to my driveway from the fluid shooting out. of corse i didn't realize it was doing this... well i was ready to do the 5 spd swap,, but we saw the busted line,, reconfigured my cooler in behind a body kit hole to get more air,, replaced the lines better wise,, and filled her up took her down the road,, and she stills spins 2nd and chirps 3rd.. so i'll keep the auto till she dies completely.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

so far she has gone from this...

to this.....

i am getting an itch to really change it up again....
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

the tails are sick your car is a true work of art man mega props
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i just painted this for hondaaccordgirl.. her page has many more pics

you may not notice at first,, but look how smooth she is..
                            alot of airbrush work was in this that pics just can't show.. all the edges and whatnot have been done so the color changes tones flawlessly in person..
                            hope you like..
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

as I have told you before, your car is hella clean. OH and I love my V/C even though I have not seen it in person. just from the pics, I know I will love it. Thanks a bunch

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

well went rally crossing today.. lol
                                well heres what happens when your camber kit breaks!
                                all is well though. i tried to weld it back together but it didn't work,, so i stole one off my other accord..

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X