No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey man thanks for the advice...i like the color on ur car alot! looks like u did it all right though even if u wish u had been talked out of it

Comment

lots of pics

i found this old pic of my 5 spd accord.... i miss it being like this.

here are some more pics of my car leaving our wedding...

gotta love it lol!!!!!!!!
      ohh and by the way i finally got unlazzy and finished painting my door moldings and put them on since these pics...
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

duda day!

here are my other set of eyelids i decided to make.

they look pretty good i guess...
        i do believe i have an itch to make a new chargespeed style grille out of fiberglass from scratch.. with my touch to it of corse....
        stay tuned...
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

update

i am in learning and studying mode and i have now removed both off my intake stack plates and made my intake back to a short ram... i had gained alot of torque from this setup but my vtec was starving at higher rpm's with removing this i get a much harder vtec kick and loose some power down low, but in theory i should gain more up high
          Last edited by KeeleDesign; 11-28-2007, 08:44 PM.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

im jealous, ur car looks nice. im not a body kit fan, but that looks good.

u should think of doin ur interior too, its not that difficult especially since u paint.

Member Ride Facebook
            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
            For Sale Thread

Comment

actually i am in the process of doing all my interior.. i have done it to many rides even my wifes 06 civic,,, i like priming all the textured plastics and making them smooth before i paint them though... i am working on my guages at the moment.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

more interior

i decided to candy my guage face blue,a dn put aftermarket guages from my 5 spd in here since it is being gutted sorry for the lame pics there must have been alot of dust on camera and such

ok this pic is where i moved the cel light indicator.. i got tired of the paper clip and bending under it so now i just switch it on... i am trying to find a foctory push button guage to place in this spot but i wasn't having any luck crossing the power when switching them on... I will though!!!

see see look lower door moldings hahaha

i realize alot of people will not like these guages.. some say to much blue... well i like the blue......when my dash and doors are all black it'll go alot better together someday you will see
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

That CEL switch is pretty cool. Def a good idea b/c the paperclip method is kind of lame, esp. if you have to pull codes alot while working on the car.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

ok 1 day and i hate the candy face,, so i am putting the clear back on!!!!!!!!!
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

damn... two things i love about this car.

1) paint job
                      2) auto tranny.

thats right. you build that auto up.
                      my 91 cb7
                      Originally posted by 4doorfury
                      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

NAWCE...and I dont like bodykits...thats nicely put together.....theres only a handful of kitted accords on here that I like..and yours is one of them!

NOTE: a few years back...say 4-5 years ago...there was a darkblue CB7 that was kitted almost like yours...running around in the streets of Columbus, Ohio.....the only thing...it had Z3 fenders and blue tinted windows.

looked almost like yours...but this guy would drive up and down James Rd....doing about 60-70 and the speed limit is 40...

this was back in 2001-2002...somewhere around then...
                        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-06-2007, 09:33 AM.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                          X2
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                            if i can find a sequential shifter kit i i will be bullet proofing the auto tranny and keep it but if i can't i will hit 5 spd.. hey tonight charlie and i are putting the hansport 16g turbo on the 5 spd.. $10 invested.. i really don't care if i blow it up .. i hope it don't but we have sopare motors... we just wanna see what we can get out of it with no money and little time. it's gutted so hopefully it goes well... ohh i am not upgrading anything that hasn't been either.. although the h22 injectors will go in there because we have some laying around
                            Check out level 10 stuff. They have stuff for bullet proofing and sequential shifter kits. I have they're torque converter and I must say that I haven't had any problems yet. They also have valve bodies but I don't see them listed for the hondas. I called them and they said they did have it though.
                            my 91 cb7
                            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

i have been to this site before and the site is verry confussing without a great amount of info,, so that kinda worries me,,
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

yeah... they really don't go into much detail. I gave them a call and they SEEM to know what they're talking about. I bought one of their torque converters and i have yet to run into problems. so idk.
                                my 91 cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X