KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muff

Damn bro that paint on the valve looks badass...great eye candy...
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hard work pays off! Car is looking sick man, I love the color man!!

Comment

night shots, bordem, and first step on cowl vent

pics: night shot!

whoever says that isn't blue is crazzy!

i got bored and painted my cold air intake...

now what i can't wait to finish!!!
        i have started a cowl vent that will let heat out and suck cold air in without propping the hood up...
        it takes modifieing the wiper cowl,, the pics are hard to see because it is black.. sorry i will get you more as i work on it some more! this first pic is final product for tonight.

till next time... when i get an idea or finish my started project,, haha
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

gotta love that H22, not big on body kits but, if i was gonna get one that would be the one i buy too and definatly feelin' the color, keep up the good work man!
          ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

body kit

i wish i could have bought that body kit like that..
            that took me a whole lot of work but thanx!
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

future plans

future plans:
              ---------Save alot of money-------

-- ohh i am getting married next sat june 16th woowho!
              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 12-01-2007, 02:33 PM.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

one world: WOW ! awesome paint !

i see your a paint! me too

keep up the good work

oh and congrats for the engagement with your wife
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

brakes

thanks at the moment i am rounding up all my brake parts to do an upgrade in my stopping compacity.. we'll see where this leads..
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

HOLY JESUS!!!

Dude, you dont sleep do you?!?

I am LOVING the blue-housed headlights. Madd props for creativity there

Nice color, nice customization, overall, very nicely done. I give it a sturdy, wicked

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

think i'm gona get some cam gears...
                      hmm i thought i wanted the skunk 2 but i'm not sure whats the best....also if you know what i should set these cam gears at for best results for my setup i would really appriciate it.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

wow im loving that color alot, wonder where you got the idea from

Comment

it looks really glossy its good i guess just alot of blue everyhwere i like the valve cover i personally would have painted the step things black, and painted some other stuff on the car black like a roof in nighthawk black and trunk or a cf trunk
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            wow im loving that color alot, wonder where you got the idea from
                            well let me show you where i got he idea from...

1 1/2 year ago i painted my budy's hatch civic...

i dunno bout you but hey that looks like super sonic blue!!!!
                            i painted his the honda version i used on mine the acura supersonic blue and i used the darker alternate.. whitch called for more pearlesent colors,, and the black hood. well i put those on all my cars,, even charlies,, you saw the silver civic,, well this was his blue civic,, but when he sold it no one around here has the color so we did it to mine.. and i don't have a carbon fiber hood or trunk or black pearl ruff... so stop thinking i copied you
                            your setup is nice but by no means somethin i will copy .. because i use my own ideas and thats it.... example...

but thanx for the compliments!!!!!
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                              it looks really glossy its good i guess just alot of blue everyhwere i like the valve cover i personally would have painted the step things black, and painted some other stuff on the car black like a roof in nighthawk black and trunk or a cf trunk
                              it's glossy because when i paint i don't have to wet sand and buff, i have been painting for a while now and i do it for a living so their is minimal trash and orange peel in my paint jobs to need wet sanding and buffed,,, and to mush blue.....
                              it has a black hood black rims black cowel,black corners black taillights..... and wanting me to copy someone else .... no thanks.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by Muff
                                it's glossy because when i paint i don't have to wet sand and buff, i have been painting for a while now and i do it for a living so their is minimal trash and orange peel in my paint jobs to need wet sanding and buffed,,, and to mush blue.....
                                it has a black hood black rims black cowel,black corners black taillights..... and wanting me to copy someone else .... no thanks.
                                lol i dunno just giving u ideas on it, im just used to cb's with black trim everywher and black grills
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X