KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muff

this is in the works i am not sure if i'm gona build the h22 or one of my f22's i would like a vote i guess from you..

whitch the h22 turboed automatic.

or f22 turboed 5 spd..
    why dont you figure it out urself on what u want to do.

Comment

well,
      I took your advice.. we have decided to keep my fiances 06 civic for gas purposes. so no i get to keep my beauty.
      i swapped my Evo 2 cat back today what a pian i had to lengthen the stupid thing because my h22 downpipe wasn't as long as my accord and i didn't want to bog the engine with the smaller accord downpipe.
      well 3 hrs later and a lot dirty it's in and omg there is a big difference between a $200 exhaust and a $500 wow.. this exhaust works wounder on this h22 automatic, top end you cant keep the steering wheel in your hand when it shifts ,, even with all upgraded suspension this suckers a fury it shifts at 8 grand and vtec it never falls out of, so after you launch and shift all bit of hp never lets up it's nice. but anyways. this exhaust on here is so freakin deep i love it..
      Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-11-2008, 09:34 AM.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

a grimson touch

update:

mirrors: took my old carbonfiber TCS mirrors off other car painted housing, and candy blue over carbron fiber,, it looks black till light hits it.

me being verry detailed,, interior parts have been started with paint as well.

p.s. lol no i didn't paint it with that paint brush haha! been painting my new house with that.
        Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-11-2008, 09:35 AM.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Nice work mang...keep it coming.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wow, this car's had some REAL good progress, glad you got past the "pink" stage, lol not a real fan of the eyelids but DEFINITELY creative good job on the car and keep us updated on your planned build

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
            My Ride thread
            Flickr
            Originally posted by d112crzy
            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
            All I gotta really say is:
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

A little DIY for ya

mod: painting kickplates....

Pics of my car with TCS mirrors

At tha shop.

paint the trim:
              First i scuffed them with water comet and a grey scuff pad.
              Dry them off,, wipe them down with laqure thinner.
              tape them down and as you can see i used one choice adhesion premoter for plastic,,
              from there i made up sealer with flex additive in the sealer.
              mixed my paint and then clear and wala!! lovely.

more updates when they exzist haha.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

mirrors

I missed my mirrors
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

look what i did yesterday

i removed the stck plate , i then removed the iab's i happened to have another stack plate.. so i decided i would experiment..
                  i removed them cleaned them used honda gasket seal where needed and plugged the holes on the ends.

well once i got it done i went to charlies house and like always his long driveway i gunned it up it to see how she does.. she did loose some top end power,, but gained alot of low end torque!!!!!
                  needless to stay my car did miss a lick backfired and died, in the middle of his drive way.. my distibuter coil and comp went out we replaced it.. and she runs sweet..

i told him we were gonna race we built him a b20 turbo motor from the ground up in his civic breakin it in on 5 psi.
                  we raced.
                  my launch was verry slow but he couldn't keep traction spinning in 1st and second he was almost to 3rd when mine just shiffted out of 1st and because of that my full power ttotally kicked in and i stayed about 10 feet behind him and he didn't pull from me at all, we raced 3 times and the second race was pretty much same as first and 3rd race he missed 3rd and hit5th i won!!! haha!! a automatic doesn't miss..
                  here is his car while i was workingg on it and still in progress.

now don't get me wrong we built his car to hit 25 psi with no problem after it is broke in...
                  but if i hadn't of put that iab spacer in there would have been no way i could have kept up,, i was inpressed.

then a buddy of mine was hey i'll race you in this 1999 taurous,,
                  i was ok...
                  i don't underestimate any car,, so i was like whatch it beat me haha.
                  well we lined up my car jumped the start on him he pulled even with me and i was like sheeze!!! then around 7500-8000 grand i pulled from him a half a car length in every gear i beat him by a car and a half.. then we get back and i was like sheeze that car is fast.. needless to say it was an sho taurous whitch has a v8 235 hp with 200 lbs of torque!!!
                  i just beat that!!!!!!!! omg i am siked..
                  Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-11-2008, 09:39 AM.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

What has been done to give your H22 that kind of compression ratio?
                    Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

mahle gold series forged 11:5:1 comp pistons,, but this is a type s motor that came with that comp already.. i just got beter psitons,, that wouldn't hurt the stock sleeves
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

shite man, I wish I could afford that :P My car is evolving over years... way to slow for my liking :P
                        Looks good. I especially like that valve cover with the red and silver on it. Thats pretty sweet.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

thats on my buddy's turbo civic i'll get pics,, but mean while I'll have you know i bought this car for $300 and swapped alot of stuff over from my other one i only have $2500 in the whole car
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

hell...i'll give you $3,000.00! haha, j/k. it looks awesome man, especially for $2500.
                            1991 Accord SE

Comment

another valve cover in action and custome silver paint.

here is his car with the valve cover,, and i painted his car this 350z color. black hood of corse,, i wet sanded and buffed that hood to look like glass enjoy.

"Self Renewed"

Comment

cowl effect

update:
                                I am working on a cowel vent for those who want to vent heat out and suck cold air in,, but don't like spacing the hood.. keep watch beacuse it's gona be a worth while mod i plan on taking many photos for a how to.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X