KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wire tuck day 8

it's heela hot i am sweating like a pig, getting sun burnt.. getting alot accomplished.

after looking at jspecs roof view of his tuck, i see he did things a lil different.. i have extended all my wires on the driver side so the main connectors connect outside the fender.
    i am tucking the wires all together on the motor it'sself, seem as though they aren't their.
    the only thing i am confused on is how you managed to put the alternator wires, where you did. as for me i do not have the plastic cover shield over my belts, for the meir reason of easy access if something goes wrong, while driving.
    if yours is the same, can you get a close up photo, on where they are. that would be awsome.

i ran out of black electrical tape so i decided to take a few min break. It's amazing that it's really starting to look like something, and falling into place rather nicely.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:42 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

since that picture a LOT has changed but yeah my main engine harness goes down low and through the firewall when i get my new engine harness it will be longer and will enter behind the intake manifold so it dissapears... i have y belt covers on top and bottom the cable goes under the motor mount bracket and is ziptied to it. it then goes under the bracket and up and plugs in.... cant wait to see pics man!

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

wire tuck day 9

well i figured i didn't need the restriction in my vent blowing area, or the added weight so i took the a/c things out of the bok and i will be putting the hoolow box back in it's place.

here is a pic of the nasty intake. i do believe i will be painting it gloss black to be less noticable, and less seen with the black hoses.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:43 PM.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Dude you are crazy.

You've got a lot of motivation, that's great! I'm looking forward to you finishing your cb like you want it.

Watching your vids makes me miss being in tennessee, too. My friend worked at a tattoo shop in Dickson, that's pretty close to Waverly, right?

Keep up the good work!

Comment

yeah man my wife works in dickson, it's only 25 miles from me.
            dude my motivation is like a womans attitude. the mood swings are high and low, one day i am all gun hoe, the next day, i'm ready to burn the car, lol..

but i hope the finish product will be AOY acceptable. I never even got nominated when it was kitted. but i think it will be adored upon completion,
            posts like yours and others, are the wind beneath my wings. in a way without ya'll this build probly wouldn't have even got this far.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
              dude my motivation is like a womans attitude. the mood swings are high and low, one day i am all gun hoe, the next day, i'm ready to burn the car, lol..

but i hope the finish product will be AOY acceptable. I never even got nominated when it was kitted. but i think it will be adored upon completion,
              posts like yours and others, are the wind beneath my wings. in a way without ya'll this build probly wouldn't have even got this far.
              aoty??? O.o if thats not a comeback I dont know what is XD...

mine while not flooded has been through a lot, theft/fire(sorta flood! the firefighters had to spray all up under my dash!!!) um,.... curb ... ramming... *coughs* rear ended a few times, mom JUST hit my rear door backing out >_< wheel nearly falling off on the highway at 70-80mph ... so yeah if I get it how I want it will be awesome... but the motivation is JUST like you said, some times I want to do it all, sometimes i want to burn it (again rofl)...

Well seeing as how my mom will be paying me for repairs to the door/fender (mostly scrape not bent up thankfully) it'll be getting painted at not entirely my cost lol.. so sometime I shall try to make it up there, and after it's all pretty we can have some cool blue photo sessions
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I know how that is, there's days I do nothing but work on the car. After that day, could be a month before I pop the hood.

If you completely rebuild this car, get all the carpet replaced or cleaned, smelling good, running good, looking good, and swapped to a 5 speed, I'll vote for you for AOTY. That's some dedication right there.

Comment

wire tuck day 15

well, i just got finished reinstalling the heater/deleted a/c unit.
                  I took and cleaned all of it thuroughly because well it was nasty. I began looking at all the seals to keep the air in, and noticed how old they seemed to be, so instead of wasting money and buying new ones, i took clear automaotive sealer, and loaded every inch around each individual thing,
                  their were 3 and put them together and put them back in place in the car. I am hoping that i have much better air/ heat circulation now, and in all reality i really should.

but thats all i wanted to do today and it's done so sweet.
                  Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:28 PM.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

it's been 7 months, 5 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
                    218 days can be converted to one of these units:
                    18,835,200 seconds
                    313,920 minutes
                    5232 hours
                    31 weeks (rounded down)
                    since i really drove my car.

it's been 4 months, 2 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
                    125 days can be converted to one of these units:
                    10,800,000 seconds
                    180,000 minutes
                    3000 hours
                    17 weeks (rounded down)
                    since my car was learning how to swim.

patience is a virtue...
                    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:44 PM.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

it's been 7 months, 5 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
                      218 days can be converted to one of these units:
                      18,835,200 seconds
                      313,920 minutes
                      5232 hours
                      31 weeks (rounded down)
                      since i really drove my car.

it's been 4 months, 2 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
                      125 days can be converted to one of these units:
                      10,800,000 seconds
                      180,000 minutes
                      3000 hours
                      17 weeks (rounded down)
                      since my car was learning how to swim.

it's been 24 days can be converted to one of these units:
                      2,073,600 seconds
                      34,560 minutes
                      576 hours
                      3 weeks (rounded down)
                      since i started my wire tuck

patience is a virtue...

you spend 600 seconds,
                      10 minutes,
                      1/6th of an hour
                      on something that is totally useless.

Lol but entirely entertaining to those of us with mathematical interest nonetheless.
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i know.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Hey man, sweet ride and keep up the good work!

Got a question....is that a jdm plenum I spot in this pic? Reason I ask is I been trying to track down a air-boost valve block-off plate that comes on the jdm plenums....is there any way you can PM me the part number off that plate?
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

the wheels came off

wire tuck day 16

good eye man.. yeah i will.

well i am getting closser.

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-07-2008, 09:50 PM.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign
                              dang it!!!! i have a delima....

i duno to save for a skink 2 manifold or just buy the 2 black trax spacers for this with a bisimito gasket.....

blah.. i hate decisions like these....

Have you thought about the H22 Euro-R manifold rather than the Skunk2? If you decide not to use your current manifold, I'll take that block-off plate off your hands!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

id steer away from the plenum... from all the dyno plots i have seen taking out the iabs and plate altogether yields the best gains...

looks good tho man!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X