Clear All

pearlaccord : 1990 Accord EX

Engine/Performance
    H22
    nitrous

Wheels/Suspension
    oem 16" acura cl wheels

Exterior
    jdm 1 piece headlights (rare darker headlights believed to be from an si)
    hard to find JDM half amber/half clear bumper lenses
    New OEM 1993 rear bumper
    93 trunk lid and tail lights
    93 SE door moldings
    JDM folding power mirrors with JDM switch
    painted ALL chrome window trim a flat black

Interior
    New leather interior, matched to stock coloring
    Doeskin head liner matches inserts on the seats

Audio/Electronics

Future Plans

Im bored so i decided to post some pictures of my good ol' accord. He has been the best car ever for me!
    Here are some pics from when i first got the car...

Damn those projectors! Hey, i was 17!

Nitrous on original accord engine

New leather interior, matched to stock coloring, Doeskin head liner matches inserts on the seats.

Last edited by uncle_el; 05-27-2004, 06:59 AM.

Built H22 inside

Damn body kit! what was i thinking??!!

Fully built H22 12.5:1 compression

Built H22 inside

Comment

New OEM 1993 rear bumper, 93 trunk lid and tail lights, 93 SE door moldings, JDM folding power mirrors with JDM switch, I also had painted ALL chrome window trim a flat black(looks much better!)

I bought a 1993 JDM accord SI front end, with rare darker housing head lights.

hard to find JDM half amber/half clear bumper lenses

I decided to go for a more stock look, so i bought Acura CL 16 wheels, also put rear door handles in the front(helps prevent theives). Sold the CF hood.

Original paint except for the bumpers, and trunk lid
      Accords are the best! Especially G4's!
      Last edited by pearlacord; 05-27-2004, 03:40 AM.

Built H22 inside

Comment

wow! looks like you've put a lot of money in all of the mods over the years. A few questions: Where did you happen to find that JDM si COMPLETE front bumper (and uh...how much $$$), did you get that shipped? That is quite impressive. And how did you/where did you get your leather seats/panels done? Did you just leather over the cloth and get the leather professionally done? I remember your car from your signature, it impressed me then. These new pics are even more amazing. Very nice paint job, awesome trunk conversion, and I want that front end!
        Last edited by thatsitbelowradarSTL; 05-27-2004, 04:15 AM.
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

i'm glad you have ventured on over here. we surely can benefit from your expertise on our beloved 4th gens. awhile back, i've seen your car develop through hondasociety. you and your car are one of the reasons that i kept my cb and continue to improve upon it. the love for my car has extensively grown into obsession. the interior is exactly how i wanted mine to be 4 years ago. i still want it but i know i prolly will never have it, as well as the built H22. the jdm front end was in my wish list ever since i got my car in 97, and i'm glad they are more attainable now. ultimately i want to say thank you pearl for inspiring me and my love for this little hobby. you're swell! .

just a heads up. you might want to review the rules before the mods see your post. i believe all you are missing is a list of the all the current mods on your car. i know people here will be dying to know what you have invested in. don't keep them waiting.
          Last edited by uncle_el; 05-27-2004, 11:21 AM.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

WOW nice car. I'm usually not a fan of white cars but yours looks sweet, keep up the good work. How did u make those leather seats?
            92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
            MY ACCORD

Comment

as respect for member's that inspired me and got me put on to what was what with the 4gen accord/cb7, i edited your 1st post (rather than delete it or lock it). feel free to make changes to the mods section as i'm sure i left out tons of things, and perhaps have some inaccuracies there.

please stay around, as i'm sure your expertise will help many around here.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

damn man that shit is nice. the paint is in great shape.
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Wow she still purrs. I thought the car was sold..... guess not eh
                  U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

thats one nice accord....i like everything on it
                    I'm also loving the one with the kit too, i haven't seen one like exactly like that
                    I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

beautiful,
                      I too fell for the bodykit but then reverted back to stock
                      looks like a 92-93 to me

Comment

very nice diggin the whole setup sweet ride bro.

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                        If God is for Me
                        Who Dares be aganist Me!
                        BX Crew
                        HSHO # 6
                        Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

To bad the JDM bumper cover bit the dust. It's so nice to have the fog cut outs done by the factory.
                          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm91cb
                            ...sweet ride bro.
                            hehe... "bro"

always good to see your pics.
                            Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

by far one of the best 4th gens on the forum. Looks great man
                              love this shot

Alot of props to yours, very well done

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                              X