Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt go with a swap if i were you

your engine has what 98k?

thats just getting broken in. you can piece together a turbo kit for 2/3rds the price of an h22 swap tuned.

if i could have gone back, i would have kept the f motor.

anyways looks good! i suggest you change the bumper lights, maybe to clear or blackhoused i just dont like how they are orange and then the little white squares.

other than that she looks good ever think about getting black leather lude (or any) seats with that interior? black and maroon look sweet.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      i wouldnt go with a swap if i were you

your engine has what 98k?

thats just getting broken in. you can piece together a turbo kit for 2/3rds the price of an h22 swap tuned.

if i could have gone back, i would have kept the f motor.

anyways looks good! i suggest you change the bumper lights, maybe to clear or blackhoused i just dont like how they are orange and then the little white squares.

other than that she looks good ever think about getting black leather lude (or any) seats with that interior? black and maroon look sweet.

yeah..thats what i thought too since the engine only has 97K...
      thinking about turbo the F motor too...but inorder to do that i have to sell my 90 and 88 accord...and I will sell it anyway so that i'll be thinking about it..
      But the problem is i'm not a pro at TURBO..

and yes i'm think about the blackhoused bumperlight...that way won't see much but the fog and the headlight....

i love to get black leather sear for it..but is it $$??? fit perfect???
      if it was leather and been sitting in the sun, boy you don't want to seat on it until it cool down..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
        ALRIGHT...TOOK A FEW PICTURES OF THE NEW WHEELS...

FRONT; still LOOK the same..

SIDE; nice huh?

OH AND THIS IS HOW MANY MILES GOT ON NOW..haha

DAM, THATS HIGH..

Nice looking ride! Look at that odometer. Just a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmShaun55
          Nice looking ride! Look at that odometer. Just a baby.
          thanks buddy...
          -i think its getting close to legal age..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

great lookin car man i love the 18"s im gonna do a wagon on bags and 18'"s i need help findin some jdm shit pm me if you have anything!!! 15"s are even hotter!!!what are those???dipset b holla

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
              bring back the OEM corners.. and get it blackhoused..
              love the drop!
              good idea, i've never seen that b4 either
              ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                great lookin car man i love the 18"s im gonna do a wagon on bags and 18'"s i need help findin some jdm shit pm me if you have anything!!! 15"s are even hotter!!!what are those???dipset b holla

thanks bro....
                as of right now i got nothing....but you can try ebay? passwordJDM?
                those wheels are JDM ITR...and damn its not cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_honda_PIG
                  good idea, i've never seen that b4 either
                  neither do i.....
                  but i think it might look like those from ebay...
                  -think its call "black corner" something like that...just that it has no REALLY trim around it like if it were really blackhouse...

Comment

the cb looks great. i'm really diggin' the front-end
                    correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like you'll be needing tires soon

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi_h22a
                      the cb looks great. i'm really diggin' the front-end
                      correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like you'll be needing tires soon
                      thanks....

you're right...good eye ...
                      but i already put 4 brand new tires all around...its good to go...

Comment

found some pics in my computer......

OLDER ONE IN SPRING OF 2007:

OLDER ONE IN SUMMER OF 2007:

sorry guys...."www.imagestation.com" is closing down so i have to move most stuff to "photobucket" and "shutterfly"......oh man...the pics get very big, different from imagestation...

-PLUS i have to edit most page that have pics so that when that site close down i don't lose all my pics here...
                        Last edited by kouzie; 09-27-2007, 02:49 AM.

Comment

have fun f'ing around with shutterfly. i had imagestation, now i have to get a photobucket account just so i dont have to deal with their crap.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                            have fun f'ing around with shutterfly. i had imagestation, now i have to get a photobucket account just so i dont have to deal with their crap.

yeah....i don't like shutterfly either...
                            but most my stuff are in photobucket now...

Comment

ur shit is so fuckin sick i give u mad props bro

H22 comin very soon

Comment

holy sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right back at ya! man those 18's or 19's looked sick dude very clean ride! i got some new pics goin up tonight! new front end revealing!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X