X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
    Nominated you for accord of the month with your bad ass supercharged cb7
    I saw that.. Thanks Bro..
    Last edited by cincy90h22; 08-07-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Yeah and another incredible cb was nominated as well, rich s sharpie accord, both amazing vehicles... Literally pioneers in an established cb7 family...

Good luck on that, and don't be.one of the members who disappears suddenly with no warning!
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Hey man , doesn't Vortech make a air-to-water cooler as well ? I bet you could modify one for a fox body mustang to fit in your bay . I like the sound " Vortech Vtec "

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Love this car so much. So clean and classy, yet it's all business too.

This is the way to build the ultimate street car.

Comment

I absolutely fucking love this thing
            My 91 ex coupe
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by dockinrez View Post
              I absolutely fucking love this thing
              Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Love this car so much. So clean and classy, yet it's all business too.

This is the way to build the ultimate street car.
              Thanks for all the great comments!

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              Hey man , doesn't Vortech make a air-to-water cooler as well ? I bet you could modify one for a fox body mustang to fit in your bay . I like the sound " Vortech Vtec "
              Its a thought, maybe something to look into soon.

Comment

Any new numbers with that smaller pulley?
                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

No not yet, haven't been able to get to the dyno. It feels much better though. Cant wait to see the #s it puts down!

Comment

Welp, there went my idea for new wheels. I'm surprised how well those wheels fit for a 20 offset. Not crazy amounts of camber, just enough.

I'm interested to see how you got a cage to work while still keeping your rear seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                      Welp, there went my idea for new wheels. I'm surprised how well those wheels fit for a 20 offset. Not crazy amounts of camber, just enough.

I'm interested to see how you got a cage to work while still keeping your rear seats.
                      Thanks bro, I was worried about getting the +0 offset, so I went for the +20, glad I did.

I cut holes in the rear seats, to slide the bars through, seat doesn't fold down any more.
                      Last edited by cincy90h22; 09-04-2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Not bad, not bad. Now is that a pre-fab cage or a custom made one?

Comment

I bought it as a pre-fab 8 point, but didnt use the door bars, and made a few of my own changes to it (the cross bar, for one).

Comment

I love that cage .It kinda looks like the one VividRacing has for sell..I want to get one and customize the center cross bar so the seat can lean back some.I was looking at your bay shots again and wanted to ask , does the pipe coming from the vortech that goes inside the cooler get hot being so close to the exhaust mani ? If so why not wrap the mani with heat wrap or the said " pipe" ? I know it is going into the cooler and all , but less heat is less heat. I just love the sound of a super charged car.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              I love that cage .It kinda looks like the one VividRacing has for sell..I want to get one and customize the center cross bar so the seat can lean back some.I was looking at your bay shots again and wanted to ask , does the pipe coming from the vortech that goes inside the cooler get hot being so close to the exhaust mani ? If so why not wrap the mani with heat wrap or the said " pipe" ? I know it is going into the cooler and all , but less heat is less heat. I just love the sound of a super charged car.
                              I was planning on wrapping either the header (when I get a real one), or the charge pipes eventually. My friend owns a header wrap company, I just haven't been down to get some from him. I got my cage from bdracing.com. Its a really nice kit, everything is cut/angled to fit, only little trimming is needed. Ive bought kits for other projects from a few different companys, and by far am the most satisfied with theirs.

Comment

The CB7 is in its resting place for a while, for the beginning of the next stage of my build. I never made it to the dyno on 10psi, Im honestly afraid to. I don't wanna blow the bottom end out since it was never build to handle that much. Ive ran it around on the street, and I must say its amazing! Before I blow it, I'm parking it. I'm finishing my brother's 90 DA build first, should be done this month. Then, the CB is under the knife again. I will finally do a wire tuck, and shave the bay, as that is the biggest eyesore on the car.

proposed specs:
                                jdm h22 block
                                sleeved
                                stock stroke
                                1mm overbore - custom bisimoto pistons
                                eagle rods
                                undecided on bearings (ACL?)
                                ARP studs throughout
                                Cometic Headgasket

Head will remain the same: plus port-match and polish.
                                S2 Stage 2 cams
                                S2 Valve Springs/retainers
                                stock valves

and then more booooooost
                                The smallest pulley is about 2.25in - should be good for 15-18psi
                                Updates will come, once I get started. Hope to have it done by summer '13

Comment

Working...
                                X