Davids92Accord : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    naw but its been working lately sometimes it doesnt work when i let the car arm itself but when i lock it with the remote it works and when i put the key in it work the only time it doesnt work well sometimes it doesnt work is when the car locks on its own the alarm is active but the doors are still open
    ill check it out tommorow i brought the computer maybe it needs to be re-programmed, hey what time are you gonna be down here?

Comment

yea im gonna be there like at 8am since me and jesus have to remove the intake manifold and clean out the ports and change all the gaskets and stuff but ill most likely end up kicking it there the whol day since everyone is gonna be meeting up at your pad in te end of the night

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

well what we are gonna do is that were going to jesus's house to do the sidemarkers for joey and ricardo cause he has the air compressor there and that way he doesnt have to bring it to my house, so we are all gonna roll down to jesus's

Comment

oh ok koo hey you dont work tommorrow huh????? so what time are you gonna be rolling to jesus's pad then

"2SIIC"

Comment

well ricardo and joey are gonna be here about 10 30 or 11 but as soon as they get here will be rolling out there, im going to take my car cause im gonna measure the side markers so i can do theres, and i also have to wire both of the power folding mirrors, its gonna be a long day

Comment

LOL oh yea it is gonna be a long day im prolly gonna take off for a while after jesus is done with my car cause im gonna pass by ontario mills to see if i can find something for my g/f for valentines days

"2SIIC"

Comment

have you done anything to the car this weekend?
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

well the only thing i was able to do is remove the intake manifold clean tha shiet our of it and also the EGR valve to just stuff i needed to do to pass smog i wasnt able to wash it so i couldnt take any pics since the car is dirty

"2SIIC"

Comment

damn, I almost lost track of this MR thread... you still forgot to link it in your sig. haha!

JDM sidemarkers + JDM power folding mirrors huh? cool! the wiring on the mirrors is gonna be a project though

good shiet nonetheless! e-props from NorCal!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                      damn, I almost lost track of this MR thread... you still forgot to link it in your sig. haha!

JDM sidemarkers + JDM power folding mirrors huh? cool! the wiring on the mirrors is gonna be a project though

good shiet nonetheless! e-props from NorCal!
                      lol yea i know i notced it yesterday ill do it in a bit as for the wiring on the mirros i dont mess with that my buddy airrideaccord is an car electronics expert so i take whatever it is i need that has to do with wiring to him cause i know ill mess it up OH and one other thing i got me a shift lift i still need to install that too plus my JDM fog lights so much to do so much little time

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        lol yea i know i notced it yesterday ill do it in a bit as for the wiring on the mirros i dont mess with that my buddy airrideaccord is an car electronics expert so i take whatever it is i need that has to do with wiring to him cause i know ill mess it up OH and one other thing i got me a shift lift i still need to install that too plus my JDM fog lights so much to do so much little time

airrideaccord will hook u up big time if he did the wiring for you! post pics when you got em!

Comment

did u also get the switch for the power folding mirrors?
                          No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

i read on Honda-Tech that some people had it wired to their alarm to when they armed it folded the mirrors in... that might be a cool idea!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                              airrideaccord will hook u up big time if he did the wiring for you! post pics when you got em!
                              yea exactly thats why i go to him for anything that needs wiring since he know whats up that doesnt sound like a bad idea i might ask him to do that for me

Tatsumaki did u also get the switch for the power folding mirrors?
                              yea it comes complete with relay switch and mirrors

"2SIIC"

Comment

you got fogs right? r they JDM fogs?

Comment

Working...
                                X