No announcement yet.

203Cree : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks real good Rob.. I am now looking forward more then ever to see this thing in person.. Keep us posted. Later

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      NICE!!!

me like it

hows the ride??
      I don't know. It's raining like a mother right now. On top of that, the front ball joints are shot and I couldn't find anyone with control arms so I could replace them tonight, so I installed what I had and I'll pull the front apart again later. Not like it's hard or anything, lol.

Oh yeah, I did drive it around the block. Here's one more picture to illustrate why it didn't go further than that....

This thing is so low in the front, I had to put it on 2x4's to get my low profile jack out from under the car. Then, when I backed off the 2x4, it got stuck under the car, lol. It's coming up at least an inch when the rears go on, lol.

- Rob -
      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
      85 Toyota 4Runner
      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
      2008 HD 1200N
      2009 HD 883N

Comment

Ouch Rob.. Bet that hurt you just as much as it did the CB. I dont know if you saw it or not but there is a guy on KCSR with a JDM F20b for sale. 60K on it. Asking 800. Just FYI. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          Ouch Rob.. Bet that hurt you just as much as it did the CB. I dont know if you saw it or not but there is a guy on KCSR with a JDM F20b for sale. 60K on it. Asking 800. Just FYI. Later
          Nah, it really didn't bother me much at all since that piece has been broke since I got the car. I just helped it along a little, lol.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go check that out.

- Rob -
          85 Toyota 4Runner
          2008 HD 1200N
          2009 HD 883N

Comment

you should of called me rob we have an extra control arm because of mine that the camber wouldnt come off, so we went and got 2 new ones, so i still have one that doesnt have any cambers on it. next time post up that you need somthing and we may have it

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
              you should of called me rob we have an extra control arm because of mine that the camber wouldnt come off, so we went and got 2 new ones, so i still have one that doesnt have any cambers on it. next time post up that you need somthing and we may have it

Nicole
              Well, I would've cept I wasn't near my comp. I did this at a buddies house since he had an air compressor. Both sides took us just over an hour, lol. Didn't feel like using the hand tools last night.

- Rob -
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment

you, sir, have a PM haha

Nicole

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                  I also got the H&R's and the Ingalls kit installed on the front. I think it might be just a *tad* too low, lol. I'll let you guys be the judge. Here's some pics since I haven't posted any yet that weren't two years old, lol....

Well?
                  Damn what wonders a drop can do. Your ride is slammed and it looks fucking hot man!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forwarding to see more pics

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Allright, so another big update today. Pics first.....

So I raised the front back up an inch. It's perfect right now, one finger gap, but that might change with the 17's, I dunno. The other pics are teaser shot of more stuff to come.

Stay tuned, it's gonna be a busy month.
                    Last edited by 203Cree; 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM.

- Rob -
                    85 Toyota 4Runner
                    2008 HD 1200N
                    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Damn rob that looks soo good. How does it ride and handle with the new setup? You should come out tomorrow night with us. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        Damn rob that looks soo good. How does it ride and handle with the new setup? You should come out tomorrow night with us. Later

The ride is pretty nice. Handling, I can't comment on yet. Still need new balljoints in the front and in serious need of an alingment as well, which will happen after the balljoints/wheels/tires. It feels pretty solid tho, so my hopes are high.

It's done moving until the motor project starts tho, lol. Hopefully get it yanked out next week or two.

- Rob -
                        85 Toyota 4Runner
                        2008 HD 1200N
                        2009 HD 883N

Comment

nice setup man
                          93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

oooo I like the flushmount spoiler man... Oh and the ride looks sexy with the drop.. How low is that drop?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                              sick rob, just sick, i can't wait to see the car coming together. if you want or need any help with anything let me know. i've got lots of free time now
                              You got it bro. Like I said, I'm in the same boat. I'll let you know when more parts show up.

- Rob -
                              85 Toyota 4Runner
                              2008 HD 1200N
                              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                                oooo I like the flushmount spoiler man... Oh and the ride looks sexy with the drop.. How low is that drop?
                                I'm not sure what it's set at. I forgot to get baselines before I dropped it. I'll take some measurments when I get home and post up what it is from the ground to the fender lip.

- Rob -
                                85 Toyota 4Runner
                                2008 HD 1200N
                                2009 HD 883N

Comment

Working...
                                X