No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick! I might keep my EX alloys and paint them gunmetal or black but I don't know yet!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I love your BBB. You should leave it. A polished wheel would look good now. Maybe a polished Rota.

Ive thought about a CF hood. I might. I might not.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152439

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

link don't work
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dammit. Some dude was selling a WS2 muffler, but i think it was closed. Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Dammit. Some dude was selling a WS2 muffler, but i think it was closed. Nevermind.
              Its cool, I'm not sure if I want the 60mm or the 80mm yet. Also, I want brand new so I don't have any scrapes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                Its cool, I'm not sure if I want the 60mm or the 80mm yet. Also, I want brand new so I don't have any scrapes on it.
                you know the first day that thing's on your car the bottom is going to get scarred up right? it doesnt matter if it never touches the ground again, it will get scratced on the first day no matter what.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Thats usually how it works, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    you know the first day that thing's on your car the bottom is going to get scarred up right? it doesnt matter if it never touches the ground again, it will get scratced on the first day no matter what.
                    Yeah I'm mainly concerned about other spots. Also, why do you say its going to get scratched on the first day? I have my ways of protecting it.

Comment

She's dirty

Comment

wanna buy my old grille from me now that i have that cf one? its black, no h emblem, black soft mesh. ill sell it to you on the cheap
                        MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                          wanna buy my old grille from me now that i have that cf one? its black, no h emblem, black soft mesh. ill sell it to you on the cheap
                          Not right now, but thanks. I'm strictly focusing on suspension, plus I think I want a G-square or at least a g-square replica.

Comment

it kinda looks like a g square... haha let me know if you change your mind
                            oh and i think youre gonna like what I did with my OEM wheels for the winter... ill have pics up on my MRT in a couple minutes
                            MRT

Comment

Looking good brother! Found myself a new wallpaper!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Looking good brother! Found myself a new wallpaper!
                                Haha really? Cool! Which pic?

Comment

Working...
                                X