No announcement yet.

Qbodsyt : 1990 Accord EXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet bro..I love the pics and whats in store her..keep us posted..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice

Comment

thanks guys, appreciate your enthusiasm for what is essentially a barely modified car.....you're too kind

I finally went out with the orbital polisher and did what best I could to salvage my stock rims.........I'll have to actually sand them and repaint or something to get rid of the curb rash thats accumulated on the rims over the last 17 years and 240k's, but the polisher and some mag polish didn't do a bad job of at least making them somewhat shiny.

Here's before:

And now:

I also need some new center caps. anyone got some that look as nice as TypeG's old ones did? didn't think so
        1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

also did a totally ghetto front grill mod (10 cents worth of Dupli-Color sandable primer) it's not permanent, but the "chrome" grill was pitted and cloudy as hell (thank you Ontario 400 series highways) and I want a semi-gsquare blackish grill type of look to go with my blackhoused HL's and bumper lights. (And yes, I know the driver's side corner light is crooked.....the blackhoused light I bought came with a busted mount, so the corner light doesn't have all the stock moorings to plug into )

and notice my shiny-esque polished rims

Comment

just was walking to my car from a job and thought it was looking hawt, so I took a shot of it (I always have a camera handy with my job)

Comment

Working...
            X