Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
    looks good man , im sure it sounds as good as it looks
    It's a little aggressive sounding now. I personally liked the way the Accord WS sounded versus the universal WS. It's straight through so I can't have everything I want. Nothing crazy loud. It kind of makes it sound like my car is a beast to everyone, including the cops

I need to figure out if I can fix this ecutout leak. I can smell it going into the cabin. If I cannot fix this, I may end up taking it out. It's giving me a headache and some drain bramage. ....

wait what was that all about?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

wait what was that all about?
      wow.....issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        wow.....issues?
        Brain Damage from the cutout fumes.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Brain Damage from the cutout fumes.
          lmao. well them. something has to be sacrificed for your cb right?

Comment

roll the windows down

Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              lmao. well them. something has to be sacrificed for your cb right?
              he gonna cut off ur nuts n say "theres my sacrafice" lol

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                roll the windows down

Even up. I think I need to silcone the holes I'm feeding wires through from the engine bay to cabin.

*cough cough earl cough*

93 'til infinity

Comment

Even up. I think I need to silcone the holes I'm feeding wires through from the engine bay to cabin.

*cough cough earl cough*
                  good possibility right there

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                    he gonna cut off ur nuts n say "theres my sacrafice" lol
                    Ima hang them on the rear toe hook where people put those g*yass pikachu "madjdmyo" dolls. I hate seeing that shit. Might as well put a barbie on.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Ima hang them on the rear toe hook where people put those g*yass pikachu "madjdmyo" dolls. I hate seeing that shit. Might as well put a barbie on.
                      So you DO admit that you're g*y.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

ant loves the sausage? wwhhhaaattt!!!!

Comment

You know what? I really should. Ima by a barbie doll and hang it. People will think I'm some kind of pussy. Ima rock some White or Hot Pink sunglasses while I'm at it. mmmMmmm... then eat them all up (most of them).

I ran a short run against a newer wrx. He did NOT want to play anymore after I WOC'ed (wide open cutout) on him. Haha oh that so goes. He fell so behind me after. Didnt even want to look at me when I was next to him. That's when you know that victory has been established.

+1 for the CB's

93 'til infinity

Comment

You know what? I really should. Ima by a barbie doll and hang it. People will think I'm some kind of pussy. Ima rock some White or Hot Pink sunglasses while I'm at it. mmmMmmm... then eat them all up (most of them).

I ran a short run against a newer wrx. He did NOT want to play anymore after I WOC'ed (wide open cutout) on him. Haha oh that so goes. He fell so behind me after. Didnt even want to look at me when I was next to him. That's when you know that victory has been established.

+1 for the CB's

i got eaten up by an sti .. still haunts me
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

+1 for the CB's
                              Fun isn't it? I did that earlier today to a white WRX wagon. It kinda got him questioning my car. He at first of course did the pass by to show his "turbo toy" and i was like heh. So I started catching up to him on airbase to see if he would bite. Sure enough he downshifted as soon as I got close so I dropped it in 3rd. Have you tried hitting vtec and staying in the higher rpms and opening it up? It gives your car that almost identical SRT-4 exhaust burble. I was hoping he would continue on but he gave up once he found out he couldn't shake me. It's funny looking at their face when you are right next to them and they can't do shit. A regular wrx is no match for a H22s high end..... dunno about the new *****y eyed ones tho. Those regular wrx's supposed to have more power than the previous STi.

The first day I had mine a new Mustang GT passed me on Texas St. hella fast. He got caught up to a light and I changed lanes and lined up against him with my E-cut open. I then saw him look over staring at my hood with the expression. WTF is this? The sound is really intimidating Me and my sister laughed coz he then started to drive like a good boy. I decided to toy with him and vtec'd it in 1st and he stayed far behind after that.

Open it up on a domestic and watch their face...its even more priceless.

I wanna rematch with the White MR in your area. I don't think he can drive his car since he only had a 4car lead on me in the end and wasn't gaining. That was when I was untuned too! Oh yea....so whats up you wanna start hitting up the track now? You should do a before and after. untuned and tuned.
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                                Fun isn't it? I did that earlier today to a white WRX wagon. It kinda got him questioning my car. He at first of course did the pass by to show his "turbo toy" and i was like heh. So I started catching up to him on airbase to see if he would bite. Sure enough he downshifted as soon as I got close so I dropped it in 3rd. Have you tried hitting vtec and staying in the higher rpms and opening it up? It gives your car that almost identical SRT-4 exhaust burble. I was hoping he would continue on but he gave up once he found out he couldn't shake me. It's funny looking at their face when you are right next to them and they can't do shit. A regular wrx is no match for a H22s high end..... dunno about the new *****y eyed ones tho. Those regular wrx's supposed to have more power than the previous STi.

The first day I had mine a new Mustang GT passed me on Texas St. hella fast. He got caught up to a light and I changed lanes and lined up against him with my E-cut open. I then saw him look over staring at my hood with the expression. WTF is this? The sound is really intimidating Me and my sister laughed coz he then started to drive like a good boy. I decided to toy with him and vtec'd it in 1st and he stayed far behind after that.

Open it up on a domestic and watch their face...its even more priceless.

I wanna rematch with the White MR in your area. I don't think he can drive his car since he only had a 4car lead on me in the end and wasn't gaining. That was when I was untuned too! Oh yea....so whats up you wanna start hitting up the track now? You should do a before and after. untuned and tuned.
                                Haha maybe. The universal WS is a bit louder than normal. Louder than the accord one for sure. I can hear it in the cabin now. Kinda sucks but its straight through. I cant have everything in this world. Car picks up like a mofo. I dont even think a WRX well get me off the line. I'm not even tuned or cammed yet. I can't wait.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X