Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    of course im going to get that line agian different setup, next go around. i already had it but me being a nice brother and all i gave it to my youngest brother for his accord.

who makes thats mount for the alternator? my mount looks way different. looking good bro

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    Soon bro! Your wagon is ill. I wouldn't mind parking next to that beast.
    It a date lol. Ill just make sure I keep my hood closed. You can eat off of that engine its so clean.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Thanks guys. Oh there's more in store. Parts yet to install. I'm happy I took my time as well.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    You've been taking your time to make sure everything is right... and it definitely shows.

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    This is a work of art man !!

Sweet Jesus this motor is well put together

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Getting pretty close peeps.

Test fit:

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    VS is dope Ant. I really want to see this car in person and take lots of pics
    Soon bro! Your wagon is ill. I wouldn't mind parking next to that beast.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    VS is dope Ant. I really want to see this car in person and take lots of pics

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    nice. what kind of penis is that? lol
    Sup Larry lol. Uh, tell you the truth I don't know. I purchased a pwjdm velocity stack but it didnt fit over my intake. I had to do some Mc Gyvering to make it work. It actually worked rather well.

As for the intake, I traded it for some rims and some jordan's from a friend. Still debating on the SS clutch line.

You gonna get one?

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    nice. what kind of penis is that? lol

Leave a comment:

• antonio7566
    replied
    I like it nice work.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Oh dear...

Now that it's on my bed, I want to have sex with this penis, now that it has a new penis ring.

More to follow...

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by project_kcord View Post
    what up ant, this is cha hopefully you remember me? your car is turning out nice we should hold a norcal meet one day when my build is finish. i'd love to see our cb's together with some photo shoot, keep it coming.
    Sup Cha, of course I remember you. There's a meet coming up in about a month. I might not be finished but I got the day off. We should roll through for support.

Leave a comment:

• project_kcord
    replied
    what up ant, this is cha hopefully you remember me? your car is turning out nice we should hold a norcal meet one day when my build is finish. i'd love to see our cb's together with some photo shoot, keep it coming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X