• DJ Hizzle
    replied
    This car is upsettingly wonderful

Werd.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    yo, maybe u can take an x-acto knife and slice all the way down to the base of the VTEC letters, then scrape off the emboss walls, so now you will have bare metal dividing ur polished VTEC face.. i'm assuming ur polishing "vtec"
    I'm polishing "dohc" too lol.

Leave a comment:

• TheNextAZN
    replied
    yo, maybe u can take an x-acto knife and slice all the way down to the base of the VTEC letters, then scrape off the emboss walls, so now you will have bare metal dividing ur polished VTEC face.. i'm assuming ur polishing "vtec"

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    you are welcome. its looking really good. i like how you did the fuel line. what fuel filter are you going with?
    I dunno I was thinking oem but I could go with something different. So many options! Haha.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    damn looking good man,

You coupe is near perfect man

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    Always good to hear from a valued member.
    Yeah I noticed it too when I took the pic. It's not gonna stay that way. C'mon now, you should know me better than that! The fuel fittings arent even in yet.

I did a WIRE tuck for a reason ya know lol.

But yeah thanks for calling my car *** haha. I take it as a compliment lol.

you are welcome. its looking really good. i like how you did the fuel line. what fuel filter are you going with?

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    this car is ***. lol

no homo..... haha

looking good man, attention to detail is always good. but one thing i noticed that i didnt like are the injector clips/wiring. reroute those underneath the fuel rail. it will make it so much cleaner
    Always good to hear from a valued member.
    Yeah I noticed it too when I took the pic. It's not gonna stay that way. C'mon now, you should know me better than that! The fuel fittings arent even in yet.

I did a WIRE tuck for a reason ya know lol.

But yeah thanks for calling my car *** haha. I take it as a compliment lol.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    this car is ***. lol

no homo..... haha

looking good man, attention to detail is always good. but one thing i noticed that i didnt like are the injector clips/wiring. reroute those underneath the fuel rail. it will make it so much cleaner

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
    attention to detail in your exterior is pretty good

attention in the engine bay always has a spot in my book, looking very good son
    Thanks man. My exterior is pretty basic. Aggressive in a subtle kind of way, if that makes any sense. Nothing overly done. To me...the soup wasn't too hot or too cold..... just right.

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    attention to detail in your exterior is pretty good

attention in the engine bay always has a spot in my book, looking very good son

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Daytime:

Phase two:

Grrr. Anyone who has done this knows that it can be very hard sanding down the letters. For me, I am a perfectionist and very anal (no homo). Sometimes the paint sticks so well together that it chips off, regardless of my primer base. So I improvised and used a Q-Tip to fill in the chunks that flaked off the edge of the letters. I cant justify myslef painting the whole cover over again...especially since I'm the only who will probably see the imperfections.

My belief is that things shouldn't be THROWN together but made to GO together...made to be with each other. I do it with how I dress, and damn it, Ima do it with my car.

Engine bay to match the wheels...bruh.

MORE TO COME!
    Last edited by jdm_inspired; 04-17-2011, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• motobmx105
    replied
    Damn it man! so clean!! that beamer must be so jelous haha i hella wanna see it in person! i plan on doing something like this to my cb when i get a garage of my own. oh i looked for that adapter plate for the alt. on bisi's site but couldnt find it.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
    Marvelous.
    You should see it in person. I was amazed when it hit the ground. The true colors are starting to show.

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    so sexy...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X