Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    So dirrrrrrrrty. I'm anxious to see this beast out. Maybe even at BLOX???

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    Someoneeee has a car fetish! And its not just me!

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    I still wanna know who was driving that sexy cb a few years ago i saw on Magazine st 711. I still think it was you lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    About time.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    I miss you so much! My new chick (2011 Accord) is so easy to get along with but she gets boring. You, you always knew how to keep things exciting and interesting. You're a lot older, but damn when I ride you... And that ass, so smooth. You're such a high maintenance whore and you be gold diggin all my money but you sure are worth it. Everyone looks at you, especially guys on the road. Trying to know about your insides. They even be using their girlfriends to test us, but you open your mouth all hell breaks loose. Thank goodness you're all mine and you scream (alarm) when someone tries to get into you or touches you. You even let other girls get in the mix and ride with us. Sometimes they complain you're too rough but thats the way I like it. You're so dope. And through all the others after you, you've been patiently waiting for me at home even though I havent been giving you very much attention. You let me put my hands on you from time to time, and drain your fluids. But I've put you aside too long, and we deserve to be together again. I can't wait to show you off.

-Ant

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    Hows it coming pimp ? I want to see her back at it .. Can't wait man , its so sick it hurts.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Are you up and running yet? Nor-Cal CAM/FFC 4th annual BBQ is on Saturday August 4th if you can make it that would be awesome. Your car has been a true inspiration to me, I would love to see this beast in person.

Leave a comment:

• Warudakumi
    replied
    Haven't been by this page in awhile... so whats new?

Leave a comment:

• motobmx105
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    Finally putting aside time to get this bad boy back on the road.

Yeah buddy! Do work, my dude!

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    Hey Ant, when you did your rear foglight, what of the bumper support did you have to cut? was your bumper support filled in and there was no hole? I'm reading CasterX's DIY to install a rear fog, but it's a 9091, so I was confirming if the 9293 bumper supports were indeed different. How did you do it? What did you cut it with? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• redlined302
    replied
    Loving your coupe bro a damn good job you did on this.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    This cars is the epitome of "tastefully done". It's nice to see you getting remotivated. Best of luck with it.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    diggin the hood prop ant!
    lol I haven't had a hood on this thing for over 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Hellz yah do work!

Leave a comment:

• wed3k
    replied
    diggin the hood prop ant!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X