No announcement yet.

jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ure stabilizer bars r on the wrong way when i had my cb7 with that bend and i thought there was something wrong with them but i guess there suppose to be like that but mines was facing down away from the pulley where ure bend is facing up toward the pulley just saying anybody else can correct this theory

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
      i think ure stabilizer bars r on the wrong way when i had my cb7 with that bend and i thought there was something wrong with them but i guess there suppose to be like that but mines was facing down away from the pulley where ure bend is facing up toward the pulley just saying anybody else can correct this theory
      I'm sure you're right. Anyone wanna help a brotha out and look under their car?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

you got the, on the wrong sides thats why

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          you got the, on the wrong sides thats why
          Yeah gotta flip em but I'll wait til tomorrow. My garage is way too cold at the moment and I just came back from the gym.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Kinda reminds me of my coupe....looks good
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

corsport bushings !

ur shorty " its that a custom shifter or aftermarket short shifter ???

i will like to know were i can get a aftermarket short shifter .

I will apreciate that thanks
              Last edited by 93JDMBeast; 05-21-2011, 12:12 PM.

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
                ur shorty " its that a custom shifter or aftermarket short shifter ???

i will like to know were i can get a aftermarket short shifter .

I will apreciate that thanks
                It was custom made by a member Yeamans17 a few years back. It is extremely short. Maybe the shortest one he's ever made.

93 'til infinity

Comment

iLove the utterly useless lower tiebar

I've been wanting to get the new Beaks one out on eBay.

Car is still sick man. Nothing like Pure dedication !

What do you currently push around while this is being worked on?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

What about that one u have on your very first pages on ur thread , the black one?

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                      iLove the utterly useless lower tiebar

I've been wanting to get the new Beaks one out on eBay.

Car is still sick man. Nothing like Pure dedication !

What do you currently push around while this is being worked on?
                      01 BMW 330i sports package.
                      It's a nice car...but I might sell it for a 98-02 Accord 4dr for more practicality and buy myself a 05-06 CBR-RR

...but that's all in the air right now.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
                        What about that one u have on your very first pages on ur thread , the black one?
                        That's the same one. I just had a Spoon knob before. The Greddy knob sits a lot lower.

93 'til infinity

Comment

whens this thing going to be ready? i wanna see it! :P

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                            whens this thing going to be ready? i wanna see it! :P
                            Back on the road in hopefully 2 weeks. Tuned and running pristine...prolly another month.

93 'til infinity

Comment

And to think...my money went all downhill from here...

and my car went uphill from here...

In the words of kurobei... what a spaghetti factory.

Only the OG's know about this :

Throwbacks.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Very close to running, I have been delayed for a few reasons. Some wires extentions, replacing parts for cosmetic purposes... a LOT of work, even though there isn't much left.

So for the not so pocket friendly part.

I received an AEBS fuel rail over a year ago. Never really installed it til a few weeks ago. Let me tell you this AEBS is R.A.R.E. You will not find another one of these online. Trust me I tried. I'll get to that.
                                Anyway I bought this and finally decided to buy a liquid filled gauge for injector-tuning purposes. Well turns out when I tried to install the gauge, it wasn't a proper fit. It was a little rough to twist but the threads seemed correct.

So me being me, I twisted slowly...

and...it got so tight that...

Well...

Yes. It broke. MOTHA FUCKA. My Hulk SMASH arms broke it. Why? I'm retarded. Oh well it's ok. It's just a $30 gauge no worries. So I get an extractor bit and drill a hole through to extract the fitting.

Extractor bit broke. Really?

So I get that out and try a bigger extractor bit.... Broke inside again.

From this point, I wanted to throw my fuel rail like a Nola Ryan pitch to my windshield. If any of you know me I pay to play. I don't bullshit and I don't settle for the minimal. I can't justify an AEM fuel rail purchase (not that there's a problem with them but I'm into the uncommon), especially since I have something so rare and hard to find.

I bought this rail for $160. Expensive but again, pay to play. Leaving myself no options I went to a machine shop with an awesome owner who knows his shit.

"You really fucked this thing up". --Yes I did.

"So the only way to get it out was to laser this bitch out".

???

He asked me if I could buy another one instead and I said its discontinued. So quoted $160 to remove it, I paid $130. Ouchie.

He ended up installing a new fitting. Said the rail was already cross-threaded so that explains why it was so hard to screw in the gauge. So I basically bought a messed up rail...kinda. Brass on aluminum is better than aluminum on aluminum so he says. Whatever, as long as it works again.

I did notice he left some shavings in the rail so I removed the fittings. Good thing I did. There was tons of it in there. I also have new fuel fittings to install anyway.

Old:

If any of you want to tighten fittings the cheap way, I figured wrapping electrical tape around the fitting protects the scratch completely.

And the result:

That's tape residue btw

My update so far. Off the pc and onto the car.
                                Last edited by jdm_inspired; 05-29-2011, 06:31 PM.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X