Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    OOOO do tell, what is it that you spy? with you little eye? hahhaha

Looked into the crystal ball, and saw this setup wiil be in your car and presented to US monday midday...
    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
      Looked into the crystal ball, and saw this setup wiil be in your car and presented to US monday midday...
      very nice very nice. But the bad part is, I've now got like 1.5 swaps to do, I have to take out the H22 outta the 91 CB7, take out my F22 from my CB7 and then put in the H22 into my CB7. I called a friend of a friend who had a swap done w/ this place, Hush22 Performance and he wants about 1200-1300 to do it completely, including transport to Sierra Vista, AZ, which is about 200 miles away, each way.

So i'm kinda pondering doing my first swap on my own, idk if that's a good idea or not or if I should just wait another month and save up the money for this shop who's really experienced in doing swaps do it for me.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Fuck it dude, swaps are easy.

I will come and help. Dead serious.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          Fuck it dude, swaps are easy.

I will come and help. Dead serious.
          shit! really? but you do realize that you're in NC, and I'm in AZ right? thats far far isn't it? lol. But I do need to do something about the TCU situation. I think the one I need is a P19 TCU, right now, he's got the stock F22 TCU outta his 91 LX running it, and that can't be good. He said in order to get up to the 7800 rpm redline, he has to manually shift it, which is kinda an inconvenience I think, well, not if it was a 5spd lol, then it'd be worth it.

member's ride thread
          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

shit! really? but you do realize that you're in NC, and I'm in AZ right? thats far far isn't it? lol. But I do need to do something about the TCU situation. I think the one I need is a P19 TCU, right now, he's got the stock F22 TCU outta his 91 LX running it, and that can't be good. He said in order to get up to the 7800 rpm redline, he has to manually shift it, which is kinda an inconvenience I think, well, not if it was a 5spd lol, then it'd be worth it.
            That is not a problem dude. I fly to you. Gimme a spot on the floor to sleep and a bit of food and I am good.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

purchase my plane ticket and i will aid as well. I enjoy doing swaps for some reason. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                purchase my plane ticket and i will aid as well. I enjoy doing swaps for some reason. lol.
                ^I have a hookup for him too.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

what shall we call this, two guys and plane?

Comment

That is not a problem dude. I fly to you. Gimme a spot on the floor to sleep and a bit of food and I am good.
                    Hell if you're helping me w/ my swap, I'll upgrade you to my IKEA futon! Its got pillows and everything! lol. Chandlers nice now, its about 90 degrees in the day and 65 70 at night w/ absolutely clear skies. you'd like it.

If only my dad still worked for Pan Am....damnit only 30 yrs too late haha.
                    ^I have a hookup for him too.
                    You fly Delta? lol I wish I could fly, w/ my VTAK! yeah! haha, The only thing I'd need is a cherry picker, but my coworker has an LS1 Swapped RX7, at Discount tire, so I'm sure he's got one. He's a major car guy too, just not sure about his skills w/ Hondas.

what shall we call this, two guys and plane?
                    two guys, one swap lol not to be confused w/ two girls one cup of course, thats a classic.

member's ride thread
                    91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Hell if you're helping me w/ my swap, I'll upgrade you to my IKEA futon! Its got pillows and everything! lol. Chandlers nice now, its about 90 degrees in the day and 65 70 at night w/ absolutely clear skies. you'd like it.

If only my dad still worked for Pan Am....damnit only 30 yrs too late haha.

You fly Delta? lol I wish I could fly, w/ my VTAK! yeah! haha, The only thing I'd need is a cherry picker, but my coworker has an LS1 Swapped RX7, at Discount tire, so I'm sure he's got one. He's a major car guy too, just not sure about his skills w/ Hondas.

two guys, one swap lol not to be confused w/ two girls one cup of course, thats a classic.
                      I know, I was in Phoenix last weekend

Actually, I fly USAir.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

I know, I was in Phoenix last weekend

Actually, I fly USAir.
                        ugh, just one weekend too EARLY! I've also got a Prelude Cluster I'd like to put in to make the swap totally perfect. That should be somewhat easy though, I've got all the connectors, pigtails and harness from the prelude.
                        I'd totally hook you up, and my mom makes very tasty Tibetan Cuisine too! She comes back on the 23rd however, but I think it might take me til then to get the proper TCU and whatnot for it all squared away.

I think it'll be a good idea to get a new T belt, waterpump etc while I'm at it, b/c this guy i don't think did that with the swap.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

His mom is a good cook, and she has awesome tea.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                            His mom is a good cook, and she has awesome tea.
                            Yes! Yes! She fed him! I vote Scott to join as well.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Yes! Yes! She fed him! I vote Scott to join as well.
                              Not going to be able too. Too many life issues at the moment.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                                Not going to be able too. Too many life issues at the moment.
                                awww, shitty. I guess I can work at my own pace taking it apart and fixing it hopefully. I'll be sure to buy a Haynes for the 92-96 prelude VTEC now that I have the engine.

member's ride thread
                                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Working...
                                X