No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAN! whoever designed these headlights is an artistic son of a bitch haha. I can't get enough of these headlights, they look so sexy
    Last edited by Losiracer2; 03-16-2009, 02:31 AM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
      MAN! whoever designed these headlights is an artistic son of a bitch haha. I can't get enough of these headlights, they look so sexy

nice..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

oops.. i posted up a question for your car on my MR thread! lol

but anyways, did you want to install the entire headlights itself to your car or just the projectors?

if you wanted to do the entire housing, you recommend you go to a body shop. not just any body shop though, a shop that's done this before.. i live in CA, and i've seen some crazy modifications, so this shouldn't be too difficult for an experience shop... good luck!
        Last edited by aww_shiet; 01-28-2008, 02:30 PM.
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

some pics i took today, b/c it was such a BEAUTIFUL day to be outside, clear skies, 70 degrees with a slight breeze and PLENTY of sunshine.

After shining ^^^

before Armorall Extreme tire shine^^^

After again lol^^^^

I polished the wheels a bit
          Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:27 AM.

member's ride thread
          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

nice coupe man

I-SR 6

Comment

Look what i found at the Junkyard today!!!!!!! I was walking through the aisles like normal when I spotted a freshly wrecked Lexus ES300. It looked pretty intact so i decided to walk on over, even though nothing really is compatible w/ CB7's. I came around from the tail to the front of the car and noticed something bright and shiny yellow. FOGS!!!!! not just one but BOTH were just dangling there ready to be plucked haha. So I got those yellow/amber fogs for you wouldn't believe....3.99 a piece! They're the good kind too w/ the 55w light PROJECTOR H3 bulbs made out of glass. So i'm really stoked. I'm not done.....

Next, I found a Silverstone colored Acura Vigor GS, the one w/ the Black leather seats identical to our CB's. I remembered about the rear sway and whaddya know, its THERE! I quickly snagged it but one of the lugs on the rear wheels was frozen so it was a major PITA for 30 or so minutes. got this for a steal as well. Today was a good day! Here's the evidence.....

^^^^projector style glass fogs. the actual glass is colored yellow...pretty neat

^^^^Do you think they would fit in the lower part of the front bumper? That's where i was originally planning on mounting them.

^^^^ pics of my find for today, broke the bank at 23 dollars and change.
              Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:27 AM.

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Do it!! I think it going to look good
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

man what a steal, to bad i don't know of any junkyards that would sell that kinda stuff at a bargin...would be nice if you hook me up with parts like those especially those fogs...those fogs would look sick if you can integrate those in the fog

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

I Got The Fogs In!!!

I finally wired them up after 8 hrs of labor/modification, phewww that was tough. Worked on these from 4pm til 12am lol and its freeezing now. First had to use the dremel and cut the Lexus plastic knubs off and then use the sanding bit. Had to cut some plastic fins off the bumper in the area, so they would fit. Then soldered the two wires into the extra 16 gauge wire, grounded them onto the car. Next had to wire them from the front bumper through the firewall, up into the dash and crimp them into an Autozone switch i bought, which I also had to fasten into the dummy panel in the dash. Works really well actually. Then grounded the switch to the cigaretter lighter and ran a power wire to the #1 pin in the fusebox under the dash. Thanks to CleanJDM who told me what goes where, wire wise. Okay the LONG awaited pics haha:

This does not affect the brightness of the fogs, its just the outer glass cover, the real projectors are inside in a watertight metal casing, with not a scratch on them.

With flash^^^ didn't turn out well so i turned flash off for rest of pics

55watts of H3 POWA!

Switch i got for 6 bucks installed in the middle, making my total for this project $14.

Switch lit up, only works when all lights are off however, gotta fix that...err

^^^^ they light up the road REALLY well, but still need to be adjusted and secured with a bracket somehow

^^^with parking lights and headlights on

^^^with everything on: headlights, highbeams, and fogs
                    Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:28 AM.

member's ride thread
                    91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I decided to do the Hood Rake mod. to my car, that i've seen on some other member's rides on here, since I got this new dent free hood from the JY for only 26 bucks. It was really easy to do, all you do is unbolt the hood by removing the 4 bolts, put 6 1/4 inch fender washers in from Home Depot and I used 4 M6-1.0 x 25mm hex flanged cap screws from AutoZone. Hood seems to latch and unlatch much easier now. And I think it looks aggressive kinda.

whats the point of the hood rake? ive never heard of this b4..

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                        whats the point of the hood rake? ive never heard of this b4..
                        for extra cooling. when you're at a stop, the hot air blown by the rad. fans goes out the back. Its also good if you want to preserve your CF hood which might fade due to too much heat underneath in the engine bay.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

for extra cooling. when you're at a stop, the hot air blown by the rad. fans goes out the back. Its also good if you want to preserve your CF hood which might fade due to too much heat underneath in the engine bay.
                          ahh i see.. well thats a neat idea haha and all u do is add washers under the hood mount bolts>?

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                            ahh i see.. well thats a neat idea haha and all u do is add washers under the hood mount bolts>?
                            yeah i had about 6 fender washers in each bolt, and you're gonna need longer bolts I forgot what i got but they're called M6 something. I currently took mine out, just to retain heat in the winter time, but come summer, i'm gonna put them in probably.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

wow man custom fogs looking real good

I-SR 6

Comment

The fogs looks good.. Can you get some daytime pics to see how they look... but good job
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X