Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM_honda_PIG
    replied
    nice car man, i'm not big on body kits so i really like how you just modified the stock bumper, keep up the good work and keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    wow very nice mate! i thought you did a RHD convo but noticed that you were in new z. proper man, very proper!

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    i love your car man of my favorites on the site its original too i dig that front bumper man, and nice job on the grounding.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    very nice setup man. Nice painting skills, and i love th engine ebay! I admire your work
    Haha thanks man I always admired your car, which inspired my build up lol.
    Havn't managed to finish the painting yet - Too cold at the mo, Hopefully next weekend .

Update: Ordered Hondata on Monday so should receive that next week, And started fabricating passenger side intercooler piping

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    very nice setup man. Nice painting skills, and i love th engine ebay! I admire your work

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02
    whoa i like how you deleted the 3rd brake light. the exi spoiler will have great purpose!

loving the bay and bumper
    I'm getting rid of the spoiler, so I have to make a custom brake light which will be LED and low profile, so you wont really notice it anyway.

Thanks for the comments

Did some priming this weekend.
    Done - Rear doors, Door jams, Roof and rear quarters
    To do - Front guards, front doors, bumpers

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    whoa i like how you deleted the 3rd brake light. the exi spoiler will have great purpose!

loving the bay and bumper

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Received my new wastegate last week, Turbosmart Ultragate Street 38mm
    Just have to get the flange welded on tomorrow.
    Hoping to have the car primed by this weekend so I can get that out of the way, and the rest of the intercooler piping done by the end of the month (have to wait till wastegate is fitted before I can setup the piping)

Got the rear parcel shelf finished this weekend
    12mm MDF panel, Covered in Black Fusion carpet. Recessed tweeters, and recessed Key backseat lock trim.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    i bet shes a beast!!! that intercooler is huge! update your first page man its really coming together definately one of the well built accords on this site.
    Thanks man, Thats what I'm going for, just a clean quick and reliable Accord.
    Lol only driven it once on the new engine and that was n/a, Felt very torquey which is good although I never took it over 3500rpm.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied

i bet shes a beast!!! that intercooler is huge! update your first page man its really coming together definately one of the well built accords on this site.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Wow bro since I seen your thread alot of things has come together and she looks mean as hell...keep it coming...

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Yea its almost finished engine wise, Body still has to be stripped and painted, and Interior has to be finished yet
    I'm wanting it finished completely or near enough by the end of November.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    oh dam .......i bet its fast..
    is it almost finish?
    post up more pix......

Leave a comment:

• evil_demon_01
    replied
    Just moved into my new place last weekend so been a bit busy with that for the lasth month, But at least I've got a garage finally.
    So this weekend I managed to get some painting done, just doing the bonnent for now so I can get used to the gun again.
    Havent buffed it yet, so It'l come up alot better than it is now when I do that.
    And I will be painting the whole car once I get it tuned and the interior finished.
    Only things left to get engine wise are - intercooler piping, hondata and external wastegate
    Pics:

Before-

Now-

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    Damn..thats one clean engine...

Imma keep an eye on this project!! Nice DSM setup you have there!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X