k_checo : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k_checo
    no doubt ...just afraid of destroying the lip because of thw road conditions
    If that's the case don't a carbon fiber one lol.Good luck wit everything though.
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
      If that's the case don't a carbon fiber one lol.Good luck wit everything though.
      its funny that you say that ...cuz my boy mez^^^ told me the same thing yesterday. You think the roads wont tear up an abs plastic mugen lip?
      My 1993 LX

Comment

jdm fogs installed ...took me a while because i was going back on forth on some things but im satisfied with the outcome ...will be posting up pics hopefully tomorrow. Sorry had to break out bad news ....the going back and forth part is that i needed help with the wiring part ....but itll be up and soon will be joined with intersection lights
        My 1993 LX

Comment

Pics of fogs on car

These are old pics but they needed to go up for your viewing interest.

My 1993 LX

Comment

Looks good, some rims would really make it look sweet.

Good drop too
            Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
            MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

yeah too bad i kind of dont have the car in my possession anymore. I gave the car to my brother. Everyday I come back to this site and ask myself "What the F*** have I done?" I check out func's car and i say damn i gotta get me another CB7.
              My 1993 LX

Comment

.Mistake.
                Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
                X