aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the updates man ., cant wait to see those headlights on
    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
      Like the updates man ., cant wait to see those headlights on
      ditto... I'm currently working on my entire front end at the moment. just taking a break now to watch the game lol
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Seems like this person knew your car from what they took and how they kept it operational. It better not have been a CB7tuner member, that's all I have to say.....

Sorry, hope the best works out for you...
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          Seems like this person knew your car from what they took and how they kept it operational. It better not have been a CB7tuner member, that's all I have to say.....

I have to agree with this guy.. I think it was someone you know.. isn't it weird that they didn't just chop up your bumper to remove the fogs?? Any how I love this car.
          Btw man I love that picture on your first page, the one where you parked under the golden gate bride.. that's my favorite spot.. When me and my gf went up there we got splashed by the waves while posing for a pic hahah.. good times

Comment

I agree, As I looked at your pics I was thinking someone knew your car. I never posted on this thread but your car was amazing, always loved those headlights.

Also do you have any leads on who could of done it? And I would check craigslist to see if someone is selling your parts.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
            Originally posted by keepinitclean
            I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis View Post
              I have to agree with this guy.. I think it was someone you know.. isn't it weird that they didn't just chop up your bumper to remove the fogs?? Any how I love this car.
              Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
              I agree, As I looked at your pics I was thinking someone knew your car. I never posted on this thread but your car was amazing, always loved those headlights.
              Thanks for the good words guys! Other then being a little strenuous bringing it back up, it helps to know there are still a lot of people here backing me up!

Yeah I got a few PM's from people on this board asking if I think it was an inside job. The NorCal CB7tuners guys are good friends of mine and I know I can eliminate them from doing something against me. Although, I can't speak for local NorCal creepers who I haven't met that lurk CB7tuner.

With a car like that though, I do get a lot of attention. Back when before it was stolen, my MR thread was open for anyone to see. I saw links to my MR thread on random websites, other forums, pics of my car used on eBay ads, other people's Myspace / Facebook accounts, etc. etc. you name it.

It came to the point where I had to do google searches for "aww_shiet" "aww_shiet Omar", "aww_shiet CB7", and google searches for pics.** (side topic)

I found my entire MR plus pics on some forum based out of south east Asia a few years ago. On this thread, some guy said he found my MR on CB7tuner (naturally) but also found my Myspace, Xanga, etc. HOLY SHIET FKN CREEPER STATUS!!

Thank God Deevs now locks MR threads for paying premium members. I am so thankful for that! I wonder if that was a highly thought out feature for premium members after my car was stolen

**(side topic)
              I mean, I don't mind people using my pics with permission; I get that all the time too - if you ask, sure it's fine, I'm honored. But, if you take pics of mine and pawn it off as your own, pfft!! DIE FOOL!!

I know a guy (who will remain nameless) on THIS board that registered as "aww-shiet" on other forums. People thought it was me lol I know I don't own "aww shiet", but a heads up that you will be using it would be appreciated

Originally posted by Luis View Post
              Btw man I love that picture on your first page, the one where you parked under the golden gate bride.. that's my favorite spot.. When me and my gf went up there we got splashed by the waves while posing for a pic hahah.. good times
              yiup! I love that spot too! Once my car is redone, I will have to take updated pics!

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
              Also do you have any leads on who could of done it? And I would check craigslist to see if someone is selling your parts.
              Absolutely NO leads ARGH!

I'm always on the look out for my rare parts. So far, zippo... I actually have friends that lurk several sites still helping me find those fools. You never know, right?
              Last edited by aww_shiet; 09-09-2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post

Absolutely NO leads ARGH!

I'm always on the look out for my rare parts. So far, zippo... I actually have friends that lurk several sites still helping me find those fools. You never know, right?

thats crazy how nowadays anyone can find peoples personal info online...the way i see it is as this...they may have gotten away with your property but somehow karma has a way of cathing up to people in other ways....im glad that you are being more cautious and even more impressed that you are still in the game....like others have mentioned your car is an inspiration for many of us in here...keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                  thats crazy how nowadays anyone can find peoples personal info online...the way i see it is as this...they may have gotten away with your property but somehow karma has a way of cathing up to people in other ways....im glad that you are being more cautious and even more impressed that you are still in the game....like others have mentioned your car is an inspiration for many of us in here...keep up the good work
                  thanks man!

yea, I knew a guy that used to jack cars. he used to try and sell me shiet but I never bought any because he's an ass for stealin' other people's shiet (for one) and it's bad karma (for two).

he had a genuine JDM right hand drive CTR that spent A TON of money on. DMV found out his shiet wasn't legit and towed it from his house. he lost out on all he invested cuz they NEVER gave it back! we all told him because of his bad karma!!

owned.

Comment

Man , I cant beleive you have two sets of retrofitted headlights . Lmk if you ever want to part with a set
                    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                      Man , I cant beleive you have two sets of retrofitted headlights . Lmk if you ever want to part with a set
                      lol yea I'm trippin' over that too!

Comment

...I'm leaking transmission fluid!! ARGH!!!

Comment

Smashed up transmission from the theft?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            Smashed up transmission from the theft?
                            i don't know?! ...it's a slowwwww leak tho. so maybe it's something small

Comment

possibly axle seals on the transmission, tranny cooler or the lines? You got this man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                                possibly axle seals on the transmission, tranny cooler or the lines? You got this man!!!
                                lol thanks! I'll check those out..

Comment

Working...
                                X