aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE

Ronald's custom JDM 1pc retrofitted headlights came in today. Thanks Ronald!

Before I install them, I need to repaint the trim black, wetsand / polish outer lens, rewire to my vehicle, etc. Also, UPS had damaged the outer trim on one of the headlights.

It's cool. Easy fix!

Close up.

Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

those are gonna be nice...what happened to the original retro'd lights? Did they get messed up in the incident a while back?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        those are gonna be nice...what happened to the original retro'd lights? Did they get messed up in the incident a while back?
        they tried taking them apart and failed.. end up breaking 3 of the CCFL DDE halos, and just stole my bulbs and ballasts! I took them off but I don't want to run stocks anymore (call me spoiled )

imma rock Ronald's set while I repair/upgrade* mine and swap between the two when I get bored haha

*CCFL DDE halos are WAYY too delicate... I found an alternative that's more durable and 2x brighter! There's even a set that changes color! Ricey, I know... Odds are, I'll leave em solid 6000K white, but having that option to change em RED seems pretty sick lol

Apart from my current retro, I have also another set of S2000 headlights I got off a member on S2Ki that I got for SUPER CHEAP! (I couldn't pass it up.) Also, I have a set of genuine Audi headlight SMD(?) LEDs that I was planning on screwing around with. So in 2011, I might actually be swapping around 3 sets of retrofitted headlights! lol

Comment

Argh UPS!

I'm glad they finally arrived bro, but it really sucks about that trim..I would've been really pissed Everything else looks okay tho? I'm positive I included everything, but please let me know if I forgot anything!

Thanks again Omar, can't wait for you to try them out and see what you think about those projectors

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
            Argh UPS!

I'm glad they finally arrived bro, but it really sucks about that trim..I would've been really pissed Everything else looks okay tho? I'm positive I included everything, but please let me know if I forgot anything!

Thanks again Omar, can't wait for you to try them out and see what you think about those projectors

Ronald
            yea everything else looks good! thanks again

Comment

Im interested in the Audi SMD outcome

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

and one part from a great car moves on to another great car. cycle is complete :]

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  and one part from a great car moves on to another great car. cycle is complete :]
                  yea I was a little sad to see Ronald part out his car. it's my way of having his car live on through mine!

Comment

any update for this beast? or is everything your doing right now in the top secret section?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

cant wait to see this new project. And i thought it couldnt get much better then your old set..

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                        any update for this beast? or is everything your doing right now in the top secret section?
                        Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                        cant wait to see this new project. And i thought it couldnt get much better then your old set..
                        lol it's only TOP SECRET cuz I don't know which route imma take!

as for the project / updates, I'll upload some random pics soon!

Comment

damn, i was wondering who would pick up ronalds headlights. cant wait to see them installed man

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                            lol it's only TOP SECRET cuz I don't know which route imma take!

as for the project / updates, I'll upload some random pics soon!
                            Can't wait to see some new pics Omar
                            93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                            1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                            1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                            1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                            1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                            1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              cant wait to see them installed man
                              ditto!

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                              Can't wait to see some new pics Omar
                              yea I got some on my PC at home... they're kinda crappy, but oh well lol

Comment

I havent visited your MR page in awhile, sucks to hear about your CB getting stolen. This is one of my all time fave CB7s In for updates, cant wait to see what you have in store!
                                Last edited by aleks77; 02-15-2011, 03:24 AM.
                                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Working...
                                X