No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the car dude. get that traction bar installed already!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post

thas cuz my car looks like shiet right now!
      so what if the things is dirty. lol. a layer of dust on your car is no reason for no pics. lol

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
        loving the car dude. get that traction bar installed already!
        laggin', as usual! lol

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        so what if the things is dirty. lol. a layer of dust on your car is no reason for no pics. lol
        haha! yea it is!
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Lemme get yo addy man so i can ship you your eagles.

I'm broke here BUT I need to ship them to you now.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yea one of the reasons i bought the cusco coilovers was because they can adjust the strut height as well so i dont loose strut travel.

omar still interested in the skid plate? im going to use a cusco front lower bar as a mounting area for the rear and use the bolt holes where the plastic cover piece for the front.

im going to have to counter sink the holes otherwise they'd probably break off upon impact of the ground
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

where are the pics of the part i sold you?
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

my friend is Endless dealer. she was hooking me up with Endless Zeal Xs coilovers! ...even though i fixed it, i'm kinda debating on upgrading!
                Do it, you'll be very happy with the improvement. Every thing I've heard from any Endless or Zeal product has been nothing but praise.

They will definitely improve you handling vastly, especially given that you have the traction bar set up. Although, they will be rougher than they TEINs. Then again, you got a traction bar so I doubt you are too about a rough ride

And oh yeah

YOUR CAR'S THE SHIET!!!

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                  Lemme get yo addy man so i can ship you your eagles.

I'm broke here BUT I need to ship them to you now.
                  you gotta PM!

btw, let me know when you wanna meet up for a mini norcal meet!

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  yea one of the reasons i bought the cusco coilovers was because they can adjust the strut height as well so i dont loose strut travel.

omar still interested in the skid plate? im going to use a cusco front lower bar as a mounting area for the rear and use the bolt holes where the plastic cover piece for the front.

im going to have to counter sink the holes otherwise they'd probably break off upon impact of the ground
                  yea I still want a wed3k custom skid plate!

...how bout that flat bottom panel idea? lol

*EDIT* Like these:
                  http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=277999

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  where are the pics of the part i sold you?
                  i still haven't installed it yet. i was supposed to go to the shop this weekend and replace my whole center console, etc. etc. but i've been putting it off. too much shiet goin on during the weekend!

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                  Do it, you'll be very happy with the improvement. Every thing I've heard from any Endless or Zeal product has been nothing but praise.

They will definitely improve you handling vastly, especially given that you have the traction bar set up. Although, they will be rougher than they TEINs. Then again, you got a traction bar so I doubt you are too about a rough ride

And oh yeah

YOUR CAR'S THE SHIET!!!
                  eh, the car is aight.. lol

i'm waiting on my friend for the quote on my Endless Zeal Coilovers... if it's CRAZY, i'd probably wait to do it. but then again, everyone needs suspension thas worth more then the whole car! haha
                  Last edited by aww_shiet; 08-28-2008, 10:21 PM.

Comment

eh, the car is aight.. lol

i'm waiting on my friend for the quote on my Endless Zeal Coilovers... if it's CRAZY, i'd probably wait to do it. but then again, everyone needs suspension thas worth more then the whole car! haha
                    At this point, I think almost any modification is worth more than the actual car is worth Still, I know what you mean. I'd say if you can pick them up shipped for under 2k then you should go for it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

it would make the car even closer to the bottom and the contour of the header and transmission doesnt make the design worthy of hugging the chassis however the effect is still there.

there are slight differences between a skid plate and the flat bottom designs.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        At this point, I think almost any modification is worth more than the actual car is worth Still, I know what you mean. I'd say if you can pick them up shipped for under 2k then you should go for it.
                        under 2k for sure!

it would make the car even closer to the bottom and the contour of the header and transmission doesnt make the design worthy of hugging the chassis however the effect is still there.

there are slight differences between a skid plate and the flat bottom designs.
                        ...and i don't think my car would be going that fast to have it actually functional! lol

what would a wed3k custom skid plate look like?

Comment

not very pretty, just aluminum sheeting. it isnt gold plated or zinc coated

im a function over fashion man.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

not very pretty, just aluminum sheeting. it isnt gold plated or zinc coated

im a function over fashion man.
                            as long as it IS functional!

Comment

as long as it IS functional!
                              but hey we can polish aluminum or make it out of steel and have it coated
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

but hey we can polish aluminum or make it out of steel and have it coated
                                ...fer realz right?! interesting...

any other custom parts yer fabricating that's worth mentioning?

Comment

Working...
                                X