Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
    track! ...but not with those rims ...or lip kit! lol

...cuz i've tracked my MR2, and bike, but never the CB. i guess there's a first time for everything! lol

yup......first time for everthing..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

got all mine back on too, check it out!

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Dude I love ur car! Nice pics on the 1st page. This is like my 4th time commenting on ur car. It's freaking beautiful!!!
        92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
          got all mine back on too, check it out!
          looks good bro!

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
          Dude I love ur car! Nice pics on the 1st page. This is like my 4th time commenting on ur car. It's freaking beautiful!!!
          thanks Kev! ...the pics on my first page are old too! since then, i've added EDM headlight washers, tow hooks, etc. etc.

i'll try to take updated pics some time soon...
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

thanks Kev! ...the pics on my first page are old too! since then, i've added EDM headlight washers, tow hooks, etc. etc.

i'll try to take updated pics some time soon... [/QUOTE]

you should feel obligated

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

i would be happy if i could pump your gas
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

hey omar guess what??? i am now officially one of the few people to have the AUTO TASER

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

fuck, not even the project car has a tow hook. i guess the tow truck driver better get to pushing!
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                    you should feel obligated
                    ..i should huh? lol

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                    i would be happy if i could pump your gas
                    lol! ...i'm at the pumps twice a week! if i see you there, you can do it! lol

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                    hey omar guess what??? i am now officially one of the few people to have the AUTO TASER
                    aww shiet!!! ..i've seen mine go off plenty of times, but i REALLY wanna see something get ZAPPED by it. any volunteers?

my friend suggested throwing someone's cat while it was on. was pretty funny at the time.. now it just seems wrong! (kinda) lol

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    fuck, not even the project car has a tow hook. i guess the tow truck driver better get to pushing!
                    lol!

psst! ...flat underbody panels! *i'll pay you!* lol

Comment

aww shiet!!! ..i've seen mine go off plenty of times, but i REALLY wanna see something get ZAPPED by it. any volunteers?

my friend suggested throwing someone's cat while it was on. was pretty funny at the time.. now it just seems wrong! (kinda) lol
                      yea that would be cool but then i would feel bad for the cat since it just got struck by 50,000 volts and its small but hey i wanted to ask you do you know where we can get another remote for it?? cause mines kinda gets stuck

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea that would be cool but then i would feel bad for the cat since it just got struck by 50,000 volts and its small but hey i wanted to ask you do you know where we can get another remote for it?? cause mines kinda gets stuck
                        naw i don't... i'm actually pretty surprised you found one! if you have all the original packing, there's contact information on the documentation (if i remember correctly )

Comment

naw i don't... i'm actually pretty surprised you found one! if you have all the original packing, there's contact information on the documentation (if i remember correctly )

yea i got it in the original box and everything the only thing it didnt come with is an instruction manual but everything else is there and yea im actually really surprised i found its been a year since we first started talking about it and since then ive been searching for one i even emailed laser international but they said they no longer repair that item ill see if i can find something or someplace to help me out

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea i got it in the original box and everything the only thing it didnt come with is an instruction manual but everything else is there and yea im actually really surprised i found its been a year since we first started talking about it and since then ive been searching for one i even emailed laser international but they said they no longer repair that item ill see if i can find something or someplace to help me out
                            well... that just SUCKS!

Comment

yea exactly but im sure ill find some little hole in the wall shop that can fabricate or mickey mouse it but for right now it works great you can see the electricity flow through it when it goes off

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea exactly but im sure ill find some little hole in the wall shop that can fabricate or mickey mouse it but for right now it works great you can see the electricity flow through it when it goes off
                                exactly! that was such a trip to see it for the first time! u actually see the bolts go up n down it! i should take a pic of it some day (but yea... i suck at taking pics! lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X