aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aww_shiet
    sounds good! Danyo wants to make a mini photoshoot meet as well! you down?
    i say we meet up in sausalito, that'd be ill.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      i say we meet up in sausalito, that'd be ill.
      there's a lot of photo ops there! ...that's fer damn sure!
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

how's the noise in the caban with all of that "extreme" dynamat

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          how's the noise in the caban with all of that "extreme" dynamat
          iz a lil quieter i guess.. but you still get the wind noise from the windows (derrr)

...i've never really listened to how quiet the car's interior is while i'm driving as i'm always bumping my stereo.

Comment

damn your car is LOWWWW! check out the front end! your lip is less then 5" off the floor!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Shouldnt have put that dynamit stuff on there. That was probably alot of weight. And since you have a system it probably wasnt any use.

My New Ride
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Calxtreme

damn your car is LOWWWW! check out the front end! your lip is less then 5" off the floor!
                  fer realz dude! I was thinking of lowering it some more but I'm already scrapin' all over the place already! shiet

Originally posted by AirRide Accord

Very nice
                  thanks Jeremy! means a shiet load comin from you!

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
                    Shouldnt have put that dynamit stuff on there. That was probably alot of weight. And since you have a system it probably wasnt any use.
                    the extra weight in the rear was actually a lil better! before it left like I was driving a pick up truck with the lack of weight in the rear.

...plus, I'll make up for the extra weight with more pounds of boost shhhh

Comment

hey omar is there any way of getting just the sigma lip from were u got yours, cause when i called them they only said they sell the whole kit, i have the g square lip, but would be nice to have the sigma one also, its one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                        hey omar is there any way of getting just the sigma lip from were u got yours, cause when i called them they only said they sell the whole kit, i have the g square lip, but would be nice to have the sigma one also, its one of my favorites
                        they (MachIII) told you they only sell the whole kit? they're lying... I went there two separate times: once to get the rear, and another time to get the front... I'll probably swing by there a little bit later today or sometime soon and ask them wassup for you...

If you're right, I'll keep an eye out for you to see if I can find another place that sells the kit in peices.

Just to let you know, I bought my Xenon sides from a separate distributer - not from that local shop MachIII.

The front lip I have is nice, but the G-Square lip is friggin AWSOME! I was planning on getting that but the way I scrape all over the place, I didn't think it was a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                          the extra weight in the rear was actually a lil better! before it left like I was driving a pick up truck with the lack of weight in the rear.

...plus, I'll make up for the extra weight with more pounds of boost shhhh
                          boost? lol. that would be nice. lol.

My New Ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
                            boost? lol. that would be nice. lol.
                            tru dat! ..i've just been laggin on it though

Comment

i know omar whens the turbo gonna be installed????? and hows the MR2 running

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                                i know omar whens the turbo gonna be installed????? and hows the MR2 running
                                The MR2 is ok, just needs a new clutch at the moment. I need to get that replaced so I could use that as my back up car while my CB is in the shop for the boost...

Comment

Working...
                                X