• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aww_shiet
    what were you looking for exactly?
    Any interior pieces you have man

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

It was raining soo hard yesterday, but it's sunny today! ...I'm a little pissed cuz I just polished my car on Sunday and the forecast said it was going to be sunny on Monday. Guess NOT!
      Dude I just waxed and detailed my trailblazer on sunday, for 3 hours and it fucking rained man...

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
        Any interior pieces you have man
        If I have any interior pieces laying around, they're all gonna tan... Is that cool?

Dude I just waxed and detailed my trailblazer on sunday, for 3 hours and it fucking rained man...
        lol! Thing is with me is that I keep the CB garaged, so I could've prevented it from getting all wet by just keeping it there and taking the MR2. It only started to rain once I was already at work!
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

If I have any interior pieces laying around, they're all gonna tan... Is that cool?
          Hey the tan interior is alright I want to switch to tan interior anyways

lol! Thing is with me is that I keep the CB garaged, so I could've prevented it from getting all wet by just keeping it there and taking the MR2. It only started to rain once I was already at work!
          Well my car looks like shit because of the rain drops and stuff pasted to the ride, gross!!!

Comment

i just realized/ found it funny that you have 90 pages in this thread. just figured i'd add another post to up your page count. if you like i'll do this once a day from now on to push all the other members rides thread to the darkness of hell never to been seen by anyone ever. lol nice car but c'mon

i just think that friendly banter like personal shit could be kept board friendly with the use of the PM's because the public doesnt really need to see personal talk but hey i dont wanna start shit but it just took my 25 minuted to find a members ride thread WITH the search button/ advanced search. it came down to my looking in almost every MR thread for the past 7 1/2 pages maybe im an ignorant bastard

-sean
            Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 03-27-2007, 06:44 PM.
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
              i just realized/ found it funny that you have 90 pages in this thread. just figured i'd add another post to up your page count. if you like i'll do this once a day from now on to push all the other members rides thread to the darkness of hell never to been seen by anyone ever. lol nice car but c'mon

i just think that friendly banter like personal shit could be kept board friendly with the use of the PM's because the public doesnt really need to see personal talk but hey i dont wanna start shit but it just took my 25 minuted to find a members ride thread WITH the search button/ advanced search. it came down to my looking in almost every MR thread for the past 7 1/2 pages maybe im an ignorant bastard

-sean
              I didn't realize it was that many pages thus far; I usually just concentrate on the last post. As for the thread, most of the time (almost all the time) it goes WAYY ...a fact in which most of the time I try not to make happen, but does nonetheless

Comment

no hard feelings. i dont want us to be "not cool" or nothin. it just made my jaw drop, literally. then laugh at 90 pages because i generally like to read these page by page and take a look at the progress being made and how you got there but the fact that it has 90 pages made me steer way clear of that.

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by XenonKiller99
                  Aww_Shiet ought to be charged a cb7tuner MR fee for dragging the bandwidth of this forum. Fo' reals!! He can afford all these little expensive gadgets for his car and he can also help pay like $15/month more for his postings. This is like having 90 new members here.
                  dude yer the one always goin OT on my shiet... damn! lol

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                  no hard feelings. i dont want us to be "not cool" or nothin. it just made my jaw drop, literally. then laugh at 90 pages because i generally like to read these page by page and take a look at the progress being made and how you got there but the fact that it has 90 pages made me steer way clear of that.

-sean
                  naw we're cool!

I've been meaning on posting up an update on the CB but my friend above doesn't want to post any pics of the car thus far as he said he thinks it'll be a waste of time as the car isn't done yet...

Comment

so will you be taking pics of your car this weekend? I really do want to see what your car looks like with those side skirts... (mostly because I don't know what those side skirts looks like!) haha

Comment

Originally posted by Calxtreme
                      so will you be taking pics of your car this weekend? I really do want to see what your car looks like with those side skirts... (mostly because I don't know what those side skirts looks like!) haha
                      Maybe. There's still things I'd to work on (i.e. I need to pull of my front bumper to run some wires, etc.) If not, I'll probably be working on my bike if not my Accord... Still too soon to tell

Comment

Damn aww shiet 90 pages bro..thats a whole section of the site...
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Damn aww shiet 90 pages bro..thats a whole section of the site...
                          lol! I know for realz! but this thread sucks without pics!

Comment

So did you find anything for the interior?

Comment

So did you find anything for the interior?
                              I have the c-pillar plastics and center console for what I can see right now. I also have an LX headliner (w/o moonroof) in my storage. I also have 2 sets of front seats in tan...

Accord EX Front Left seat (w/Arm Rest and Lumbar Support) and Right Seats - (Tan) off of my current car...

Accord DX / LX Front Left seat (w/Arm Rest) and Right Seat - (Tan) off of my previous car...

Comment

I have the c-pillar plastics and center console for what I can see right now. I also have an LX headliner (w/o moonroof) in my storage. I also have 2 sets of front seats in tan...

Accord EX Front Left seat (w/Arm Rest and Lumbar Support) and Right Seats - (Tan) off of my current car...

Hey pm me the prices on these shipped, hook a homie up

Comment

Working...
                                X