No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE go for it that will be fucken bad ass have 2 boosted cars let see who would you think would win in a race between your future mr2 and your future Turbo H22 ???

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
      DUDE go for it that will be fucken bad ass have 2 boosted cars let see who would you think would win in a race between your future mr2 and your future Turbo H22 ???
      My stock NA F22A1.
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

your down Ej

"2SIIC"

Comment

man your car is a insperation, fin clean as well

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

the MR2... hands down

apologies to my fellow CB7tuners, but the SW20 with the mods my friend put in is super quick! i know, cuz i helped work on that car! (it's the reason why I'm buying it... i don't want anyone else bragging over it and all they did was pay for it... )

Originally posted by cooneyb81
            man your car is a insperation, fin clean as well
            thanks buddy! it's appreciated!
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

hey get some pics omar of the sw20??? i want to see this mr2 now hehe

"2SIIC"

Comment

hey get some pics omar of the sw20??? i want to see this mr2 now hehe
                actually my friend and i (except for the body kit and rims) made it look just practically bone stock... but the fact that it shoots fire from the exhaust is kindof a dead give away! hahaha

Comment

I hear there's gonna be new pics posted up soon....hurry up.

Comment

the pics are still in 7MP... still need to be resized. possibbly be posted up sometime this week though!

Comment

damn you must have a lot of free time when all you do is wash your car and take pictures all weekend! hahha jk bro

post them pics up soon dude!

good stuff with the MR2! hope you enjoy the power of it! lol
                      No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

fucking sweet!!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                        Honda Accord Euro-R
                        Honda Odyssey Absolute
                        Honda City I-DSi
                        Honda Stream

Comment

hey aww_shiet u from sf.. shit i used to live up there 2.. damn ur shit looks fukin clean... btw.. were did u get ur rear lip i know that its erebuni but i cant find a shop that sells it by pieces.. and how much did u pay?

kpskny

Comment

dude that mr2 is fucken tight its look clean and quick

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...d99/mr2005.jpg

oh and i hate you guys you have so fucken nice spots to take pics dude hand down the best pics ever

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by kpskny
                              hey aww_shiet u from sf.. shit i used to live up there 2.. damn ur shit looks fukin clean... btw.. were did u get ur rear lip i know that its erebuni but i cant find a shop that sells it by pieces.. and how much did u pay?
                              Yiup I live in the city, born and raised! thanks for the props!

I got the lip at MachIII on Ocean Ave., SF (they are an Erebuni Authorized Dealer). They have a website: www.machiii.net

You can contact them for prices!

dude that mr2 is fucken tight its look clean and quick

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...d99/mr2005.jpg

oh and i hate you guys you have so fucken nice spots to take pics dude hand down the best pics ever
                              yea the MR2 is pretty tight!! I love driving that thing around!!

doesn't SoCal have some good photo-op places? I was thinking of driving down there just for the pictures opportunities! hahah CRAZY!

Comment

damn dude! the MR2 looks awsome! so which one will be the daily driver now? the MR2 or the CB7?
                                No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

Working...
                                X