No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man like two weeks ago I got back from a party at around 4:30 in the morning and I was like damn I need to wash it and give it a good ole wax. LOL funny part was that I had washed it earlier.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      wtf...

hahahah..like baby skin ..

first day when i become 18 am fo sho hittin them tiitty bars..
      im telling you dude you gots to go its fun

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
        Man I wash my car everyday and wax it twice a week but that is if I am not lazy, then I wax it once. LOL.
        I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that waxing your car that much is not good for the paint and you start to have problems

Comment

Yup most the strippers are smooth as a baby. Got to love them lap dances LOL...

Comment

C'mon guys...its a Member's Ride thread...I'm gone for a couple hours, and you start talking about strippers? haha...

Back on topic...DAMN Omar...I was looking at some eclipse nav HU's...the cheapest one is like $1100....and yours was close to $3K! Hmm...my key works on your door too....jus gotta watch out for that autotazer...
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

lol haha i guess your settled then xenon

ok back on topiv today i went to this body shop and got a quote for a repaint of my whole car and they said it would cost $2204.25 and thats for a 2 stage paint job she explained to me the single stage but it didnt sound good she said that they paint the whole car with the clear coat mixed in with it and with the 2 stage they paint the car and then spray on the clear coat so i dunno any suggestions guys

"2SIIC"

Comment

damn i'm away for a few hours and this thread goes WAYYY off topic! hahaha

hey XenonKiller99, you wanna help me wax my car? haha imma swing by the shop at 4:00am so we can wax our cars! hahaha FKN rain ruined my wax coat!!
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

if only i didn't miss the meet... ride is looking sexy there omar... hopefully will get to see you at the next meet... keep us updated on pics....

Comment

Originally posted by iongerz
                    if only i didn't miss the meet... ride is looking sexy there omar... hopefully will get to see you at the next meet... keep us updated on pics....
                    yea too bad you didn't make it to the meet! we all thought you flaked... haha don't trip tho, next one around we'll pass each other's numbers around.

see you at the next meet!

...oh yea, i'll take more pics later. my car is filthy from all the dirty rain water!
                    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                      ...oh yea, i'll take more pics later. my car is filthy from all the dirty rain water!
                      its raining down here too. fu<king rain

Comment

hmmmm i just might try giving my car a good ol wax maybe it will shine a bit more and then ill claybar it to see if it makes a difference im hoping it will i would take it to the car wash but they charge likea a 100 bucks for the whole thing which includes interior wash and everything else

"2SIIC"

Comment

Congratulations on winning Accord of the Month for October! Your car is awsome!
                          No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

how come we dont have a BIG ACCORD OF THE YEAR award, cause i would nominate u in a second, nxt to accordsir and accordr33xr or somthin like dat, and a couple other

WOW, THATS ALL I CAN SAY
                            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

lol if there was a run for the accord of the year why not make a vote for the president of the united CB7's

"2SIIC"

Comment

congrats on AOM October 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X